Guess it can only be super trash.. ideas about wearing difficult items.

sunny D

Alright,
i hope that if this thread appears useful to anyone else they can use it to post items they have recently bought but were then stunted about how to integrate it into their wardrobe..

SO PLEASE DONT CREATE NEW THREADS AND POST BELOW WHAT YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH

so this is my wardrobe,

8Ym7ON5.jpg

some people messaged me in particular about fit pictures of the asymmetric camouflage rick owens cargo trousers, which are very interesting.
i got an undercover grey parka from 07 for cheap which im thrilled about.
and the green plaid deconstruct shirt from junya
there all quite difficult.. so i wanted some constructive criticism whilst bearing abuse...

Edited by sundance

u can only make those camo ro pants work w some blank top (crazy silhouette or somethin simple) n maybe one of those white jackets or the leather next to the undercover perfecto. other than that just wear black pants w everything else n now yr ready to leave yr room

u can only make those camo ro pants work w some blank top (crazy silhouette or somethin simple) n maybe one of those white jackets or the leather next to the undercover perfecto. other than that just wear black pants w everything else n now yr ready to leave yr room

hahaha, i will try this.

dressed by sufu

clothes by sufu

personality by sufu

sufu 1 cologne

be sufu

This doesn't really work since most of my stuff in unbranded, but i guess i should resist the urge to get trolled

the only advice i could give at this moment is to avoid pairing plaid with clashing patterns

other than that.... go for it... and experiment... challenge yourself

you can only spend so much time contemplating outfits in front of your mirror

literally pick 4-5 items from that rack and wear it around outside.

sometimes it will be a cool look with interesting layers

and other times not

just find your own happy medium

and noooo thanks, im good

i'll elaborate. what i meant was buy a few key pieces and work around those with more understated/simple stuff. if you wear all expensive/bold designer pieces together it will most likely end up looking super try hard (like the shit you see on most fashion blogs). that's just my opinion though.

Edited by nimo112

dunno what to wear with rick drkshdw skirted pants any idea ? the drop crotch sweatpant one.

i got some basic ro tops to go with it but idk , think it look weird with just a simple shortsleeve blank tee, ro or whatever brand.

Just don't wear them.

dunno what to wear with rick drkshdw skirted pants any idea ? the drop crotch sweatpant one.

i got some basic ro tops to go with it but idk , think it look weird with just a simple shortsleeve blank tee, ro or whatever brand.

a ccp leather gimp mask and nikeXundercover sports bra. and jesus sandals.

or maybe something black. and some overpriced designer sneakers.

Whereabouts in Montreal do people wear this shit, though? Are you secluded to a specific region in the old port? Primarily, St. Paul's street…?

lolol i go to ahuntsic school man hahah like the last place youll think you see that

Edited by aymerikmd

just wear more rick with it, super easy