let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

I'm a 9 so I sized up .5. There was a 9 and a 10 also at the time but I remembered you guys feeling uncertain about sizing so I got uncertain too lol

Strap isn't removable it turns out.  Fits a bit tight with the bootie.  Without it and with the insole it's pretty true to size.

just got mine.  i didn't really research, and i'll probably wear sox within the booties like u (just cause i don't want get them stank), but aren't they actually intended to be worn raw-daddy?  i don't really find them all that comfortable tbh.  even w/o sox, shit just feels so hot.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

just got mine.  i didn't really research, and i'll probably wear sox within the booties like u (just cause i don't want get them stank), but aren't they actually intended to be worn raw-daddy?  i don't really find them all that comfortable tbh.  even w/o sox, shit just feels so hot.

thats what i assumed too since if ur doin sock+bootie it's really really tight.  Might wear w/out sock sometime, can probably wash bootie.  

• 2 weeks later...

the rod lavers r pretty ok, but as usual the tongues textiles dont differ from the rest.   wish the tongues on the superstars weren't like gene simmons

Edited by SSchadenfreude