let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

have these old/weird sneakers for sale. 

mo trainers from early/mid-2000's. taking offers. great condition besides the material on the toe is sort of cracking in some places. i've literally never seen another pair of these. 

20131021_221455_zpsa6b12849.jpg

20131021_221509_zps749a0940.jpg

get true to size.  the inner top part around the lace area rubs against my ankle the wrong way.  if it wasn't for that, they're light as fuck and great to walk/hike in.  I'm gonna see if i can add a larger insole to fix it. 

btw, info on good insoles?  i remember some sufu-ers talking about good inoles.

edit: while the suede is water resistent, the tounge is made of nylon or polyester. isn't water resistent, but probably much more breathable.  I'd say get a can of rust'oleum's neverwet and spray the tongue.

Edited by wahwho11

Pick new black shoez for me:

bernard-willhelm-camper-everest-sneaker-

vs.

da19d3c4-2cf4-48f5-9e9b-d8833f6daa11.jpg

Also, can anyone comment on how the Camper shoes fit? The last BWs I owned were from SS08 before he did the Camper stuff, so I'm unsure how these fit and I don't think Opening Ceremony LA has this season's jawnz yet. And I'm between sizes ='(

My friend bought the black ones 3 weeks ago, he sized up 1.

glad you like them.  they're easy to walk in.  i thought the soles would be soft like most free soles, but they're sturdy.

like i said, i got 11.5, which is my nike size.  my normal is 11.  i think i coulda gotten 11's.  i haven't had the ankle issue since changing the insole.  i'll need to buy some neverwet whenever i'm near home depot or something.

Edited by wahwho11

^those were really appealing but then i saw side profile and i find sole too thin. still real cool tho. 

i'm regressing further; impulse copped these the other day for mad cheap. i blame the .jp encounters with them. gravis was doing some kooky stuff back in the day.
img9f5dd664zik6zj.jpeg

wish i found these instead but meh
560085083_o.jpg?nc=953

also saw (but forget what color)
560086589_o.jpg