let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Fila ! - that whole phenomena was a UK Casual movement thing along with the likes of Kappa, Sergio Tacchini, Lyle & Scott, hell even Lois jumbo cords.

I guess most on here are waaaay too young to remember but I was part of that whole thing back in the early 80's!!

I did like some of the Fila's - ( had a pair ) those White Mountaineering are hideous - like something you would be made to wear recovering from some foot operation in hospital !!

sandal discussions i think will always revert to those two pairs of WMs, somehow i like the first pair a lot more tho! that orthopedic vibe really does it for me x_x

old-ish (i think) kva
tumblr_mbw1g9hbFW1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

seeing as the white mountaineering sandals popped up a few pages back can i just please post these again
would love either white or light grey pair
undercover-sandals-1.jpg

from underman. similar to chacos (and the random brand pair that i own) but still cool.
undercover-2011-springsummer-sandals-1.j

suicoke makes some really good sandals imo
tumblr_moump3KcTo1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

sophnet x acg

sophnet-nike-air-deschutz-1.jpg

hobo; looks similar to the wm pair 
hobo-suede-strap-sandals-1.jpg

some more suicokes, these ones share reference to the wms above
DSC_0059-43fac.jpg?c=a4

sandals are a good thing.

Edited by gndmshtlrd

yeah, im really tempted to cop the first pair of WMs. they come in all black too.

those less but better sandals are sick!

i've been thinking about getting a pair of air deschutz for a while. also, i've always wanted a pair of vis christos lol....

off sandals, i really want a pair of black UC zip sneakers 

rvMLcFy.jpg

TAKAHIROMIYASHITATheSoloIst.-x-UNDERCOVE

Fila ! - that whole phenomena was a UK Casual movement thing along with the likes of Kappa, Sergio Tacchini, Lyle & Scott, hell even Lois jumbo cords.

I guess most on here are waaaay too young to remember but I was part of that whole thing back in the early 80's!!

I did like some of the Fila's - ( had a pair ) those White Mountaineering are hideous - like something you would be made to wear recovering from some foot operation in hospital !!

Whenever I was searching for old Adidas, I would always inevitably be led to the Found nyc forums which leads me to believe that a lot of the old casual dudes moved onto techwear 

Shit was all Adidas and Stone Island

Kuya, very much like those snap straps, damnnnnn. Miharas look clean too, never seen in white.

here's a bunch of colors. never saw this one anywhere tho. 

my55.jpg

really did used to want those white ones. would still find mostly attractive but as time's passed i find the toe awkward somehow. fondant-y. 

years after the fact, i want these

nike-air-footscape-motion-climbers-pack-

hm damn yeah those're pretty good.  

still want either of these

tumblr_msbz36wq8j1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

garbstore pump furys up on hypebeast store for those interested 

Reebok_shoes_2_5.jpg?w=460&h=506

also available with green bits but i prefer the blue.

two pump furys and two pump running duals (grey pair not bad) up on here http://store.hypebeast.com/brands/reebok

Edited by Kuya Swagpoo