let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

^do it. imagining thick tube socks and cropped pants x_x 

re: camper x bernhard willhelm
i feel like BWs are reinterpreted hiking boots; sorta. very extreme reappropriation; the end result something entirely new.
posted white/off-white ones (perfect imho) from oki-ni on my tumblr the other day-- kicking myself because i cannot afford: 
tumblr_mqnpayi4we1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

also on the topic of white/off-white "hiking" sneakers are these KVAs; this model and its higher iteration usually come on a semi lugged cupsole thing but for some reason this one's on that generic portugal sole (are kvas even made in portugal??? meh)
tumblr_mqrgw5b2Ii1qa47z6o1_500.jpg
they okay. 

also the navy/khaki/pink pump furys are part of the garbstore collab, according to hypebeast
garbstore-x-reebok-og-pump-fury-brown-na

Osiris D3's are somewhat irrelevant, but I just have to post them here. Everybody wore these shits when I was growing up:

I remember watching the storm video back in the day and wanting these so bad, But my mom refused to buy em' because they were like $135 at the time.

nice. i've been contemplating getting a pair of the fragment ones for quite some time.

damn dude

those colorways are fuckin' nice

would jump on this one ASAP if given the chance

fragment-design-nike-zoom-meriwether-5.j

assuming they're real hard to find and expensive tho :/

damn dude

those colorways are fuckin' nice

would jump on this one ASAP if given the chance

assuming they're real hard to find and expensive tho :/

theres a bunch on ebay and not too expensive either. all around 220 BIN or best offer. Ive seen some auctions every now and then end around $100 as well.

i personally prefer the obsidians to the grey but i don't really like the purple zippers..

DSCN7512.jpg

for some reason this one's on that generic portugal sole (are kvas even made in portugal??? meh)

sounds like the factory that was doing the trainers for Raf, KVA and co have been moved there. And since then, the soles aren't completely flat. Looks bad.

KVA...He, more than often, had good footwear at both his namesake label and at Dior.

sounds like the factory that was doing the trainers for Raf, KVA and co have been moved there. And since then, the soles aren't completely flat. Looks bad.

KVA...He, more than often, had good footwear at both his namesake label and at Dior.

KVA competent but derivative.