let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no biggie.  i hadn't seen them, so i didn't know if they was slightly older (mm) or newer (mmm).

well assuming that yr "mm" is maison margiela not maritn margiela(that'd be ancient and we'd all prolly seen them).

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I think it's the oposite way. The brand was Maison Martin Margiela, changed to Maison Margiela. The shoes are in stock right now.

Yeah I wrote it wrong.

Galliano prolly don't even design the sneakers?

I think it's the oposite way. The brand was Maison Martin Margiela, changed to Maison Margiela. The shoes are in stock right now.

Martin Margiela to Maison Martin Margiela to Maison Margiela. I wear from all three but it is somewhat boring right now for men, good fabrics on many things though...

Edited by Fuuma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adidas X white mountaineering joints dropped today, grab em over at notre or on the official adidas site ( can't link for some reason atm)

They dropped yesterday on End at 5 pm PST but my coworker came and talked to me about WWI for 30 mins and by the time I could check at 5:10 PM, most sizes in the grey colorway had sold lol