let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

• 1 month later...

anyone knows what happened to the rerelease of the northwave espressos that was supposed to drop last year in japan??

pretty sure they did drop, dunno where. I've seen people wearing them in Osaka and Nagoya but I can't find them anywhere. I actually bought a pair on eBay two years ago, looked solid in pictures but when I got them it was pretty obvious they'd crumble as soon as i put them on.

always liked the mythography sneakers. look like attachment runners

IMG_6897.jpgIMG_6898.jpg

or those soloist foot the coacher runners.

think the nhoolywood merrells look better and are like 180

Am I missing anything more recent or are those the ones from aw14?

n_141024_13_01.jpg

Also saw those Salomon's in Wood Wood. I couldn't wrap my head around the price tag either. I might need to drink more of the brand's koolaid to get behind that kind of price tag. 

Am I missing anything more recent or are those the ones from aw14?

Also saw those Salomon's in Wood Wood. I couldn't wrap my head around the price tag either. I might need to drink more of the brand's koolaid to get behind that kind of price tag. 

ya those ones. i feel the same about the chris shannon x cat sneakers. both pairs have been sitting in OC for months untouched because no one wanna drop that much cash for some sneaks. the only reason i ever stop by is to see if they're on sale.

those salomons remind me of Lalo a lot, just bizarrely expensive

16SS0429-11.jpg

031.JPG