let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Pretty TTS. I had to either go down a full size or up a half size. I went up on the expectation of wearing thicker socks with them. Wore them on a 7 mile hike this morning and they fared well. Super lightweight and nice traction.

not sure if posted but J W Anderson, I don't know if i could pull them off but I respect the "weirdness" about them.

jw-anderson-black-aldo-for-jw-anderson-m

jw-anderson-white-aldo-for-jw-anderson-m

jw-anderson-black-jw-anderson-mens-ss11-

jw-anderson-brown-jw-anderson-mens-ss11-

Because you content is wack as fuck. 

SORRY I"M BIPOLAR :mellow:

Edited by Cyan + Pain

cyan and pain: people are negging you because you have bad taste. if you wish, you can continue to defend your bad taste. this option is free. however, for only $12.99CAD a month, i will +rep your posts. this way you can continue to have bad taste, and still get +rep. please contact the subscription office for further details. 

cyan and pain: people are negging you because you have bad taste. if you wish, you can continue to defend your bad taste. this option is free. however, for only $12.99CAD a month, i will +rep your posts. this way you can continue to have bad taste, and still get +rep. please contact the subscription office for further details. 

SORRY 

Edited by Cyan + Pain