let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Probably Nike Air _______ with a "tough" sounding name, they were everywhere before. Sole kinda looks like the Pulverize BG with the swoosh on the heel.

Anyone know how footscapes fit compared to other nikes? Woven or otherwise

tts except they're 'short' i.e. very little vertical room inside the shoe

Are you hurt? Here is some rep to ease the pain. That isn't going to stop all the moneyed gays of the fashion world from using it as their universal shoe. 

Wow thank you so much! I appreciate you 

Edited by Cyan + Pain

What's the brand thats similar to foot the coacher, also stocked at the Soloist store in tko but it has a little winding disc mechanism at the back? Can't for the life of me remember but I figure this is the best thread to ask... pretty sure they have been featured here before.\

EDIT: nvrmind... Spectus Shoe Co, I WANT to like them but don't.

main_photo_03.jpg

Edited by homme.homme

not so much in the way of sneakers, but foot the coacher, british remains (they do a lot of exclusive jap collabos), needles/nepenthes - lots of in house designs made by obscure heritage factories. Nepenthes' blog has a good list of shoes, some of which are soloist collabos and stuff. http://neptokyo-news.jugem.jp/?cid=10&PHPSESSID=1e97460eb83547a3b2fc211e4b84c5e8

The first sand w man / soloist shoe was sold at nepenthes. Two boot styles, both covered in tree sap at the welt for waterproofing then left in a warehouse for over a year. Overpriced, weird, and cool.

20131112_497525.jpg

Edited by Fycus

Those seem to be stretching the term 'sneaker' (although they are impressively ugly).

Well it's winter so I thought I would start posting boots and these are definitely "weird"

Weird Boots?

no, there is no use of "weird" in the boots thread's title, just as there is no "boots" in this sneakers thread's title.  

just post  boots in the boots thread ("weird" or not...thats subjective anyway).

I'm not sure if we can double post... but sorry if we can't... some old skate shoes..

6897604416_5dbe461b6a.jpg

100_0646.jpg

100_0655.jpg

4573480776_4df76f82f5_z.jpg

I'm not sure if we can double post... but sorry if we can't... some old skate shoes..

4573480776_4df76f82f5_z.jpg

dang, i remember when skate shoes had this weird period of colors and design from which the Osirus D3 was the epitome of this style.

i had these:

vireo-5-combat.jpg

but i found  this link for some awesome late 90s skate nostalgia:

http://esskateboarding.com/product/spring-1998/

click through to see their old catalog.  pretty kewl.