let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

^ they just look like cheaper snow runs. adi are obviously just doing their own 'watered down' versions of more costly sneaks... tubular, sr's, and their own pitiful white take on the ozweego's (can't remember the name).

>

2q1gl1w.jpg

y3 ruyk

art3m.jpg

y3 furry snow

2ni1dp0.jpg

y3 snow run

Edited by quentincook

Most of you probably heard of Giuliano Fujiwara, I don't know if I could ever pull them off but i respect the "weirdness' of them. Kind of remind of The Jetsons or Back to the Future.

giuliano-fujiwara-sneakers-3.jpg

giuliano-fujiwara-sneakers-12.jpg

giuliano-fujiwara-sneakers-2.jpg

giuliano-fujiwara-sneakers-4.jpg

giuliano-fujiwara-sneakers-10.jpg

giuliano-fujiwara-sneakers-1.jpg

finally got the Torsion CUs in the mail. The silhouette is really not potato-y at all irl, more like Nike Frees even though the pictures don't do them justice

The sock liner is really cool and lets you wear them without laces, might even make them resistant to water. Also it means that the sizing is flexible. I'm an 12 in Stans and most adidas but got an 11 and they fit fine, maybe a little snug. also, they remind me of the shape for the Nonnative x Montrail Phoenix.

excuse the ankle shots

Zbu5t1il.jpg

w5thGSwl.jpg

RLtjhz9l.jpg

0GggaeDl.jpg

the shoes have some glue stains and stuff like most mass-produced shit which is whatever but the heel panel has some weird discoloration

x16NYQ2l.jpg

Edited by Trasparenti

finally got the Torsion CUs in the mail. The silhouette is really not potato-y at all irl, more like Nike Frees even though the pictures don't do them justice...

got my pair today, more comfortable and lightweight than i thought they would be. definitely going in my rotation.

nike free hypervenom mids

nike-free-hypervenom-mid-01.jpg

black/grey (prob anthracite) ones. Not sure how i feel bout the upper material and the ankle part is kinda meh. Def a see in person/try on shoe. Also prob my least fave version of the 3.0 free sole.

Edited by peenosaur

id? pic is from a magazine about 10 years ago

Probably Nike Air _______ with a "tough" sounding name, they were everywhere before. Sole kinda looks like the Pulverize BG with the swoosh on the heel.

Anyone know how footscapes fit compared to other nikes? Woven or otherwise