let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

^ all close-ups no? Remember being pretty fond of the Blacktop Reeboks. That was until I tried them and realized that was just too much hightop for age. Kind of have a suspicion the Nike's are in that territory.

Edited by WillKhitie

^yup. can't seem to find much else really. i know what you mean by the "too much hightop". used to be all about wonky ass basketball sneakers but nowadays a lot of it is just, well... exactly as you said. willing to take dives here and there but meh. 

segways aside i'm pretty sure these'll be only slightly *less* chunky than the blacktops around the collar area but potentially more bulky around top of foot and sole for a profile idea x_x

^ all close-ups no? Remember being pretty fond of the Blacktop Reeboks. That was until I tried them and realized that was just too much hightop for age. Kind of have a suspicion the Nike's are in that territory.

Think it also depends on your shoe size..A size 11 wouldn't look as bad as my 9's did. They reached the half of my shins and I still had to tug my jeans in them and they started to balloon over as soon as i walked a bit..

But a skintight jean and a size 11 might change that..

But wait, there's more!

IMG_4797.jpgIMG_4799.jpg

As far as I know these shoes are one offs (?). There's a few fits floating around the web.

38900436.JPG

this pair apparently sold within 10 minutes after listing on their blog (extra points for those who can ID what this thing was prior mutation)

Less weird are these anrealage patchwork jack purcells. Me like.

1262831_o2.jpg?20140710070244

Finally, don't think we have a weird leather shoe thread so here

m_1262824.jpg?20140816045820

The old curiosity shop hog toe shoes. Clocking in at 90k yen.

Edited by FatCook