let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

As a previous owner of a pair of sock dart , there are two things to consider.. Wide feet(like me) give it a awful shape and the strap was bloody useless but if you have a high arch it will cut into the top and later your feet..

But they look awesome here, no lunar sole in sight..

Edited by aso2004

Yeah, Beirendonck

Not new, that's a still from a video he did about his retrospective exhibit, Dream the World Awake

The crocodile sneaker-boots from the current season are great as well, but if you're feet are absolutely tiny, there's a similar pair on ebay.be that will fit a 38

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/RAR-W-LT-silber-schuhe-wolf-boots-beirendonck-designer-future-party-rave-/231354584554?pt=DE_Damenschuhe&hash=item35ddcecdea

Wearing my classic old Callous Tachikaze from 2004 for my last day of work.

15537674729_00f1fd73d3_o.jpg
Last day of work. Calls for classic #callous #tachicaze #calloushands from 2004 by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

I have about 5 pairs of these, a couple of lows in cream leather, 1 black high/mid 1 burgindy mid and 1 or two cream high/mid !!

couple of them have never been worn !!

here's a pic of some cream from the web - I'll snap mine when I dig them out!!

blurb from beinghunted on the brand: http://www.beinghunted.com/v40/features/2004/callous/index.html

ef245ee8.JPG

Edited by TEKsevenZERO