let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Here's an old-school shot from back in '88 I think, I cannot remember what the shoes I was wearing but would like them again.

I think they may have been Rivalry Lows but someone here might be able to shed the light, ( stripes were gold by the way ). I think Dom was wearing Nike Air Assault - cannot be overly sure though, getting old you see!

4939517590_df509c5e02_o.png
Back in the day... by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

I went up half from my New Balance size. Length and width are spot on, but my foot still slides around a bit, due to the wider heel cup and the slippery neoprene. Dunno if it's something about these specifically or Nike in general which I'm not used to.

Love the old school hiking/climbing colorways, but I don't think they're working for me. Might try out the Air Tech Huarache's instead for that retro outdoors vibe; they seem to be shaped more to my liking.

^actually i meant to ask you if you were willing to take fitpics or something. would like to see worn if you have the time to spare

edit:
scratch that i've found fitpics but it's all with jogger pants go figure
nike-air-force-1-cmft-mowabb-barkroot-01
IMG_0705.jpg

i imagined the inner boot to generally jut out just a fair bit more, sadly.

Edited by kuya swagpoo