let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

also those all red ones suck. i really like some of the other makeups tho, v good. it's like a condensation of qasa hype put on the baby of a roshe and huarache and somehow laces from a pair of willhelms ended up on there. or smth.

Coming out of yeezy hype all red just reminds me how shitty of a cw it is. All blue isnt much better for me, but more wearable i guess. Undecided on laces, but why they tying them around the ankle. This free (NM?) sole way better than the old huarache free los they had though.

also that shop is atmos girls, so sizes might be womens FYI

i got 26.5 (8.5US) so hopefully they are mens size

My bad for the late reply man, i had errands. I didn't know it was atmos girls either, hope you got the right size as well.

winterized VI. i... i like it

FXT8mmd.jpg

pretty sure my brother had these in 2006 during his ravegoth phase

my Japanese isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure that's a pre-order page

when I tried to check out with my usual Rakuten account, it wouldn't let me on account of international shipping

probably one of the two

it was definitely pre-order. i had to find the item through the global rakuten page to buy with canadian shipping/payment, and it let me make the transaction, they just haven't emailed me to confirm my pre-order, or answer my question about sizing