let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

^i'm actually not sure. something about the panelling on that seems different from the tubular models called the snake (those four in the urban techwear thread are the snake i think????) but then that could just be because it doesn't have the heat seamed panels. but yes, v strong qasa vibes indeed. like a qasa and zx flux or whichever had that heel panel in the first place had a baby. yeeeah.

og adidas tubular is the one that had an inflatable air cushion in the heel, but it needed a plug-in pump
Adidas-Tubular-01.jpg
this upper's being put on the same sole unit as the tubular snake. all this naming making shit confusing
naTXJzL.jpg

^i'm actually not sure. something about the panelling on that seems different from the tubular models called the snake (those four in the urban techwear thread are the snake i think????) but then that could just be because it doesn't have the heat seamed panels. but yes, v strong qasa vibes indeed. like a qasa and zx flux or whichever had that heel panel in the first place had a baby. yeeeah.

og adidas tubular is the one that had an inflatable air cushion in the heel, but it needed a plug-in pump

this upper's being put on the same sole unit as the tubular snake. all this naming making shit confusing

yeah my b, snake is different, the ones you posted are better though, samples maybe?

OG on the snake sole looks weird, toe all stretched out

nike-acg-lunar-incognito-black-purple-or

rad. seen these on sale, never in my size tho

other news, copped some Revaderchis at a thrift store for pocket change. slightly too small but still pumped

SYR8A2ul.jpg

cdfxifUl.jpg

on Grailed now sz. 9, got a nice offer and just slightly too small for me. :(

Edited by Trasparenti

...urbanoutfitters??? wtf is going on?

there's also navy pairs on oki-ni 

Yeah, I was confused when I realized it was UO, but it's the only result I found with that colorway.

The navy is nice too, and they have my size, though I think I'll hold out unless I find the gray