let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

I love those, gives me an Empire Strikes Back vibe, I'd gladly own and wear those, don't suppose youcan recall what they were/are called ?I might have to do some digging...

y-3 pretty sure the gold says "yohji yamamoto", and the toe says TSC which is a thing adidas does ("temperature sensitive compound" or something)

^ Oh Mihara, why do you do dis to me? I suppose shit like this can exist in Japan.

Can't stand it though when people think it to be a good idea to combine trends.

I really abhor pyramid studs and the fucking Valentino resurgence that is bringing them back from the grave.

This weird sneaker crossover is no exception.. just way too much fashunz. 

Edited by WillKhitie

^yup. been thinking the same of the first colorway but if that paint chip issue carries over i don't know... x_x

Has this been in here?

tumblr_mwycqd61pa1r5te0mo1_1280.png

found out what these were called before. forget what tho. all i know is it's earlier y-3 but information past that is pretty scarce it seems

just contributing a lil oc

found these guys at thrift for $9, couldn't help it

G0WdB7tl.jpg

aAEf1P1l.jpg

super chunky Vans with heel tabs and everything. never seen them before but for being 10+ yrs old they're in solid shape

also these bizarre Nike Free boot things at Ross (lel)

WFDXyssl.jpg

deuCgZvl.jpg

no interest but i've never seen anything like it besides the field boot but i thought those were only tan

Mizuno infinity ring moc, seems to be pretty popular in japan?

these are sick, i like these better than the vis skynyrds actually. thought these were a Mountain Research collab? also is there anywhere in the west that sells these?

^they are a sett collab, yeah. but they seem to crank out variations every season. currently is the ring moc in both low and boot forms (below)
IMG_5274.jpg
couldn't tell you about who sells them tho. perhaps proxy your best bet? or maybe nepenthes??? >_> iunno

Edited by kuya swagpoo

Yes, 12 year old shoes are fragile. The plastics degrade over time and crumble away to nothing. 

yea

bought a pair of Northwave Espressos, they lasted all of one day of wear before crumbling and falling apart  :(

dont get the h8 for them, i fuckin love them

20061208_167450.jpg

also, looking for these ellesse joints

nash-money-x-ellesse-heritage-n117-00.jp

but prolly gonna get a pair of these

nike-htm-air-zoom-macropus+(11).JPG

There's a pair of Revaderchi's in my size for sale but they're over 20 years old. just can't risk it.

BUT yo if someone comes across a Nike Talache Mid or Steven Alan collab in 11 or 11.5 hit me up asap. impossible to find nowadays

Edited by Trasparenti

these stussy collab from 2000 i think have been the only huaraches i've been feeling

1HpL4YL.jpg

also these bizarre Nike Free boot things at Ross (lel)

WFDXyssl.jpg

deuCgZvl.jpg

no interest but i've never seen anything like it besides the field boot but i thought those were only tan

they had this beige shit at this other ross 2.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sfb-trainer-boot/pid-306804/pgid-781644

shit u found marginally nicer imo

Edited by SSchadenfreude