let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Kudos Cotton..

I can remember those. I had bought those for my first brittany surf trip somewhere in the 90's.

My cold water wax became solvent  in the warmer water an started to chunk and ate most of the bottom of the shoes.

Don't ask me how but the sole rubbed off on the wax..

Foot-Digs-infrared-6589-1large.jpg

Silhouette is really cool.  Did they ever do sneakers without all the dumb flyknit Lite patterning.  

i wouldn't expect to find any other versions of the pair i posted, but from what i've seen, kenzo usually produces the same few sneakers over and over again with varying prints and color schemes

it looks like the silhouette of a shoe that's been released each season for a while was tweaked to create some new designs

Khznk09.png

Khznk09.png

hnnnng

was thinking of experiences with shoes as a youngn

i use to lust after Mita dunks

mita-nike-trainer-dunk-high-main.jpg

i remember seeing someone's older sister in elementary school rocking these 

Puma-First-Round-01-630x393.jpg

also some old Saviers i used to rock when i was little. still look kinda fresh. i genuinely appreciate most of the early 2000s/late 90's chunky sk8 shoes

Savier-Ad-2001-brad-staba.jpg

Also, not to promote myself too heavily but I'm selling my Patrik Ervell x Aldo RISE shoes over on Grailed for only a little more than I paid. I just need money really badly and I know someone can rawk them better than me. Plz cop before i have a change of heart, I'm p bummed it came to this

patrik-ervell-aldo-rise-fw-13-04-419x630

Edited by Trasparenti