let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

i kno these prob appeal to alota peoples inner otaku, but these are just unwearable

unless in akihabara or at comiccon

these are at least interesting because they incorporate the sleek, bizarre structure of the units and their armor

i can appreciate garish clothing if it displays some creative merit, but i don't see much in those AF1s

on the topic of mecha shoes (if you haven't seen this already)

4146.jpg

I'll b honest, after seeing the triangular toe-box perf on the RT AF1's, the holes on reg AF1's look even more clownish.  Can't stand 'em at all.  Treatment on those look v nice tho, especially the lows.  Would sub out leather laces for thick bars

Those look great, might get dirty easily though, maybe go for the all black colorway if ur a low maintenance kinda guy. I have a pair of Qasasand I gotta say the quality and materials is terrible for the MSRP ($380). Paying $300 more for full calfskin would be well worth it imo. 

Those look great, might get dirty easily though, maybe go for the all black colorway if ur a low maintenance kinda guy. I have a pair of Qasasand I gotta say the quality and materials is terrible for the MSRP ($380). Paying $300 more for full calfskin would be well worth it imo. 

Qasas are super comfy though, much comfier than my leather rick adidas.