let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Speaking of rare/weird sneakers, I stumbled across the reason CCP drips are so scarce to come by. __Bored on insta claims to have 25 pairs of them, and while that may be a lie he sure has plenty of photos of various pairs in his collection so who knows. That's wild though.

On a separate though, the gels are definitely wild and a few color ways are pretty sweet. 

Drips are interesting, but these are by far my favorite "Weird Sneaker" that Carol's put out

u5bqtfC.jpg

Drips are interesting, but these are by far my favorite "Weird Sneaker" that Carol's put out

I love so many of Carol's designs, especially those but the steel ankle really turns me off on them. Same with her leather jackets, I understand the metal is unique but it just seems unnecessary.

The nice thing about the drips is after a few wears the drips wear out and they just become a interesting looking dip rubber shoe. 

Edited by Littlest Senpai

I love so many of Carol's designs, especially those but the steel ankle really turns me off on them. Same with her leather jackets, I understand the metal is unique but it just seems unnecessary.

The nice thing about the drips is after a few wears the drips wear out and they just become a interesting looking dip rubber shoe. 

the various titanium pieces are pretty interesting objects to behold irl. i was definitely impressed with the feel in the hand, they're these big sturdy pieces that are shockingly weightless.

i can get misgendering carol too. he has a gaze that aint shared by many men. his womenswear is less "how do i make dese biddies look hot" and more "terrifying valkyrie descends from heaven to select which men live and which men die"

ive always wondered about that

it's one thing to be a body fascist and make great fits for a very specific type that will punish others. it's another thing entirely to just fail to make clothing that bodies actually fit into. i can go to an outlet mall if i want to be subjected to that experience.

carol is 100% a body fascist and that makes me wonder if people who report discomfort in his steelo aren't just fattie fatsos. to be fair though, i have not bought and have no intention of buying his work, so this is 100% conjecture. give me your credit card and i'll tick your balance into the neg on rick owens; i'm just not interested in wearing sissyp's work.

Well my mind was blown with ccp being a dude, though now looking back I feel stupid. From what i've heard, drips are very comfortable but unless you have narrowish feet the one piece derbies and etc can be bindingish. 

*acg stasis*

did you kop? i dunno why but i feel like these aren't... insane enough, somehow >_>

always found these weirdly appealing, even if they look like off road flywire basketball boots (then again that's mostly what they are)

015_nike_acgo_ashiko.jpg

nike-acg-total-orange-ashiko-flywire-boo

b0032617_15342183.jpg

Edited by PRICK DOM

All-black DT 96 is kind of sick, but there's something about the quality of Nikes in all-black that reminds me of shoes I'd see waiters or movie theatre du's wearing. 

edit: and Prime Skins are really q-t in person

Edited by TRICK DOM

If I'm not mistaken they're the air royal mids? I don't kno the specific model (or alias if they r infact air royals), but I don't thinks so...

I own the white scones iteration, so does ironman I think. U should go one half size down imo

If I'm not mistaken they're the air royal mids? I don't kno the specific model (or alias if they r infact air royals), but I don't thinks so...

I own the white scones iteration, so does ironman I think. U should go one half size down imo

Nike Air Royal Mid lite