let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Furys are tight black jeans/tight black spandex running pants/sweat pants kind of thing IMO. It's a weird future shoe, made 20 years ago.

Them spandex running pants. I could never really get behind that 'dude just casually wearing swift tights' concept.

I can understand folks sentiment about the shoe though. 

Can imagine the shoe doing well with baggy junts/anything with a drawstring hem. Shorts also.

Feel like dudes from the Sandal thread would kno. 

I don't really think pump furys r that difficult.

Just don't wear baggy or wide shit. Tight stacking...ive seen it pulled off. Cropped jawns IMO work the best. Im not sure y shorts can't work, unless they are already unattractive b it make or color

Obv fatso cankles r counterproductive, but that goes for most low cuts

this guy is wearing baggy pants... but they are cropped short

so the entire world knows that he is THE edgy fashion photographer wearing pump furysâ„¢

basically, don't hide the true ugliness of the shoes with long pant hems

or7XCCP.jpg

i think your issue with the furys is the exact same as the qasa. there is this mini hype storm over them, people finally get them and have no idea what to do with them or realize they don't like them as much as they thought. its ok to get swept up in hype sometimes to learn a lesson as long as you have a return receipt :)

i really hope pump furys dont catch on in america. ive been rocking my pairs for a while

Same. u could buy a pair off of ISS for $30 before, what the hell happened? How did this shoe even blow up outside of Asia?

zug zug...at least I won't see the old Footscape Woven here.

I have only been buying trainers ( sorry, SNEAKERS ) since the mid 1980's but wearing them since the 1970's I know that is not long, I shall have to 'learn' it would seem !!

Sorry, but If I could try a pair on in a local shop I would not have bought in the first place, they looked like my cup of tea from the images on the internet, however that changed when they were received and placed on my plates of meat.

HYPE means jack to me, I am just bloody fussy!!

The Qasa was a different story altogether, the original B&W high & low were great, other colours less so and the Racer & B-Ball look awful when you handle them, but we are in the realms of subjectivity once again.

Thanks all the same for the guidance though ;)

They went back to the shop today special delivery (the joy of returns!)

i think your issue with the furys is the exact same as the qasa. there is this mini hype storm over them, people finally get them and have no idea what to do with them or realize they don't like them as much as they thought. its ok to get swept up in hype sometimes to learn a lesson as long as you have a return receipt :)

Yep, they look awesome. Then you put them on your feet and look down and it looks like you're wearing a pair of shovels :(

The Bodega footscape wovens from a while back happily didn't cause the same effect.

^don't mean to shoot you down but if the seller's saying those are OC x nike... he/she full of shit

those are old ACG shoe; air rhyolite. straight grail status IMHO, but also pretty hard to find in my size + would be worried about sole disintegration after all these years—have heard they're built like tanks though. I think SSchadenfreude has a pair?

either that color or the sophnet pairs pop up most often
masa718jp-img600x450-1385360077jl5t2a177

adidas slvr also made something p similar a while back
adidas-slvr-fw10-winter-boot-1.jpg

^don't mean to shoot you down but if the seller's saying those are OC x nike... he/she full of shit

those are old ACG shoe; air rhyolite. straight grail status IMHO, but also pretty hard to find in my size + would be worried about sole disintegration after all these years—have heard they're built like tanks though. I think SSchadenfreude has a pair?

either that color or the sophnet pairs pop up most often

yeah i got a pair.  i win.

the choco brown soph colorway imo sux.

i'd like to get a reg pair in wheat brown tho:

rhyolite.jpg

these shits not as nice, but similar sole

vaqdr_nikevulgarianchukka_572503.jpg

Edited by SSchadenfreude

True, they aren't my size anyways. Sophnets are dope though

it's funny cuz the seller claims they're a OC x Nike ACG sample he got from a friend who works with OC. v strong though

other shoes i've been feeling recently:

015_91d337d2-3a26-4385-94ee-492f9fcb3707

lol 4 real?  these wack

^some kinda cheapo greenhills tiangge/serbian flea market swag. don't do it Transparenti.

yeah i got a pair.  i win.

the choco brown soph colorway imo sux.

how's the sole holding up? (yes that choc brown/gold p tacky)

just thinking of copping acg meriwethers again. all over the place with these trail footwear options lol

rummaging through the wardrobe and decided to tidy up some shoes, in their boxes.

Will still have to get the Callous out from the loft and snap some pics, they are lovely and I think would do even better now if the company hadn't gone tits-up.

13357100313_bf86450d9b_b.jpg

Ha ! Thought someone would be horrified at those, but I'm not the sort to worry over such things !!

They are the Carnero, hit me with hate !!!

But I've been wanting a winter rigger/motorcycle with a White Vibram sole for years, and hey presto, one appeared for £77 - bargain.

That's me sorted til I die for a warm winter boot under jeans.

HD_0000040233_114243_09.jpg?201308140150