let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Really into the high top solarsofts for hot summer days, but wish they would make half sizes. My toes still hurt from wearing a half size down, and the full size up is a bit floppy.

The multi-grey pump furies are a nice follow up to the grey cordura version. Might pick them up or the Hong Kong ones and pretend I'm wearing Unit 02 Evangelion on my feet (although I have no idea what to wear with them):

reebok-insta-pump-fury-hong-kong-handove

Edited by exhaust fumes

I had a similar realization when I finally got a pair a few years back:

348562355_b5b7bc683a_z.jpg

As a result I didn't feel so bad when the rear sole on one foot came away from the rest of the shoe!

Some shoes just don't look right when you put them on - looking at you Footscapes, and those Huarache Frees that came out recently.

Edited by Dr Jonboy

I don't really think pump furys r that difficult.

Just don't wear baggy or wide shit. Tight stacking...ive seen it pulled off. Cropped jawns IMO work the best. Im not sure y shorts can't work, unless they are already unattractive b it make or color

Obv fatso cankles r counterproductive, but that goes for most low cuts

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Ok

Right, it's about looking down at a shoe and realizing that it looks good from the side on a shelf you don't like the way it looks on your foot. cf. Nike Footscapes, 1997-