Here's some low-qual photos of pump fury collabs courtesy of sneaker freaker

May or may not getting around to scanning

EnGmKyH.jpg

2322Odu.jpg

jwR4kwb.jpg

QuYvqxL.jpg

Floral ones by Invincible, red by End, and gray knit by mita

XzawR4D.jpg

So many weird shoes, so little time. Dropping/dropped today at Hanon?

yea, its was actually there a year or more back, they took them down then recently put them back, thats why they are listed as new, so if you wanna do a pair i would advise doing it before end of year when they probably will go away again

yea, its was actually there a year or more back, they took them down then recently put them back, thats why they are listed as new, so if you wanna do a pair i would advise doing it before end of year when they probably will go away again

been mentioned a few times in the threak

it got taken down earlier last year so they could introduce the new version of the pump fury with the different sole construction for customization. im pretty salty about it because i never got to order my designs before they switched and the now new sole is fuggs =[

^wait yo the ones on the site rn aren't any different tho are they?

Same split-in-the-middle hoof heel bizz

I'm assuming u mean the change was to the flat sole (which they apparently reverted now?) or is there some slight difference that I'm missing

contrast the sole unit(s) on this
x-girl-reebok-pump-fury-2.jpg
to the newer sole, which has weird edging cuts and ditches the dotting/ribbing texture
reebok-pump-fury-childrens-day-1-01.jpg?

brief messing around with the pump fury id thingo has me realizing why i never felt okay with ordering a "custom" design
tumblr_n1so22FcCY1qa47z6o1_500.png
tumblr_n1so22FcCY1qa47z6o2_500.png
these are okay
reebok-pump-fury-1-640x426.jpg
if i could get any pump fury right now tho it'd be this still
reebok-insta-pump-fury-blue-beige-pink-o

Edited by PRICK DOM

well its no different from Nike's ID really. they know how to handicap it just enough so they can continue to make unique collab colorways. they know you could easily make something nice that some other company would make as a collab.

brief messing around with the pump fury id thingo has me realizing why i never felt okay with ordering a "custom" design

tumblr_n1so22FcCY1qa47z6o1_500.png

tumblr_n1so22FcCY1qa47z6o2_500.png

you design these? these are pretty cool. but id's are tricky like that-----you gotta be super creative for them to work. whenever i try i always end up emulating a colorway that's already been released, cant bring myself to take any risks :(

^i did, yes. growing on me and could imagine ordering either but i worry they'll be a far cry from what i'm actually imagining them to be. has anyone else ordered from reebok id whatnot b4? haha

EDIT 

some opinions valued on footwear i might cop for trail/hike use (not exclusively) as i can't seem to find tallacs in my size anymore ;_; 

these are p cool but remind me of my powerlines somehow. think it's the sole shape and pulls + nylon bits. also speckles and rubberized toe
tumblr_n1tieiGbQh1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

i do however know for a fact i've always had a soft spot for these as well
tumblr_n1tidnGAgE1qa47z6o1_500.jpg
but the d-rings have always felt slightly contrived x_x

Edited by PRICK DOM

^i did, yes. growing on me and could imagine ordering either but i worry they'll be a far cry from what i'm actually imagining them to be. has anyone else ordered from reebok id whatnot b4? haha

EDIT 

some opinions valued on footwear i might cop for trail/hike use (not exclusively) as i can't seem to find tallacs in my size anymore ;_; 

these are p cool but remind me of my powerlines somehow. think it's the sole shape and pulls + nylon bits. also speckles and rubberized toe

tumblr_n1tieiGbQh1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

i do however know for a fact i've always had a soft spot for these as well

tumblr_n1tidnGAgE1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

but the d-rings have always felt slightly contrived x_x

think i posted one or two of these a lil ways back. used to own the Talaria wool pack sneakers, maximum comfy but a little clownish

was thinking about the octa dots the other day, shame they never came in especially appealing colorways

octa.jpg