let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

they have these and another pair of yohjis at outlet bicocca for cheap. i got the white pair for less than $150 shipped. they have size 41 in white and 44 in the black woven. dunno if this link will work:

um fyi it is not woven nor was it ever known as "woven."  they supposed to emulate fish scales.

thos are really nice.

although ive always been disappointed with yy shoe quality though..my 2 cents 

among others, i've had the fish scales hi for a while now and have no complaint with the quality (of those and others).  

Thanks to this thread I'm gonna join the pump fury club. TTS? I'm trying to track down a pair of the black corduras.

tiggy the corduras are everywhere. Pretty TTS, you could probably even go 0.5 up. PM me if you want me to look for your size.

I've been debating between the grey or black cordura or the sneakersnstuff white/spots. HALP

EDIT: you can customize Pump Fury again! Look like Reebok changed over to the new version with the more geometric sole tho.

Edited by TRICK DOM

fuuuuh agassis or pump furys is tough. that's two completely different classes of shoe x_x 

not into those colors of the tiempo. the tan one should have just been tan. or i would have preferred a... pink or sky blue panel. not that neon green. lol.

this thing again
482013ct_1.JPG
and another turf shoe
492013ct.jpg

both via ct's best shoes of 2013

they have these and another pair of yohjis at outlet bicocca for cheap. i got the white pair for less than $150 shipped. they have size 41 in white and 44 in the black woven. dunno if this link will work:

http://www.outletbicocca.com/lang-en/6-shoes#filter=[page:1],[manufacturer:112]

on snap,

i just wondering how your experiences w/ this site is.  it's the first i've ever heard of it.  i went ahead and ordered two pairs of shoes for xmas presents.

i wanted to test shit out, so i paid in yen for one pair/opted to have it shipped to jp, while the other one i paid in american $/opted to have it shipped to america (just to see what the conversions would come out too after everything).  it's been a minute, and while i received both order confirmation emails and their italian system's financial receipts, and "shipped" status emails, i have yet to receive any tracking numbers.  i even emailed them asking for the #s because they were supposed to be sent to me.  i have yet to receive them or any reply back.

did you get your shit already?  where did you get it sent too?  did you promptly get tracking numbers?

thank you!

Edited by SSchadenfreude

on snap,

i just wondering how your experiences w/ this site is.  it's the first i've ever heard of it.  i went ahead and ordered two pairs of shoes for xmas presents.

i wanted to test shit out, so i paid in yen for one pair/opted to have it shipped to jp, while the other one i paid in american $/opted to have it shipped to america (just to see what the conversions would come out too after everything).  it's been a minute, and while i received both order confirmation emails and their italian system's financial receipts, and "shipped" status emails, i have yet to receive any tracking numbers.  i even emailed them asking for the #s because they were supposed to be sent to me.  i have yet to receive them or any reply back.

did you get your shit already?  where did you get it sent too?  did you promptly get tracking numbers?

thank you!

i think i didnt get a tracking no. either. i checked my email now and theres nothing there other than the orig order conf. they shipped to me in fukuoka in about a week i think. i remember being surprised they arrived so fast. no duty/tax either which was a bonus. could be slow due to holidays.

i hadnt heard of the site either, someone in the good finds thread posted it up. i was a little worried about ordering from italy but it worked out for me.