let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

it aint the right place, unless u giving them away for free. r u? huhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhhh????

no of course not, but why not utilize this thread as a way to see if there is any interest in a 20yr OLD sneaker?

Because people have tried 2 sell shit in non supermarket threads b4, and were reprimanded. Some of the mods forbid it. It's considered bad forum etiquette.

Plus if I can't hustle outside of supermarket, u and people like u certainly shouldn't be able 2.

Just pm or use market.

If u wanna just post a pic 4 educational or stuntin purposes that's fine.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Because people have tried 2 sell shit in non supermarket threads b4, and were reprimanded. Some of the mods forbid it. It's considered bad forum etiquette.

Plus if I can't hustle outside of supermarket, u and people like u certainly shouldn't be able 2.

Just pm or use market.

If u wanna just post a pic 4 educational or stuntin purposes that's fine.

i understand fully and if mods will delete my comments that is fine

So ur basically sayin u'll try 2 get away w/ as much as u can until u get caught? All I'm sayin is that if other members dont have the luxury of sellin in random threads then u shouldn't as well.

Whatever tho. Have at it.

Hope nobody snitches

Edited by SSchadenfreude