let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

^ Can't speak for the most recent OC x adidas collection, but I remember seeing towers-worth from the last season, just gathering dust in the outlet shops in Hong Kong (Verizon Plaza: Lane Crawford, etc.).

There's something about the build and quality of anything OC that people refuse to fuck with, even at - 70%.

The first pair of Dick Dunks I owned were object dyed black, white paint applied to sole, with gumsole added to the bottom. The paint and dye would wear off on the sole smiliar to the pair you posted, but some spots would smudge together and look blue. 

I think those are better executed.

FUCKING TOPMAN WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKERS

edit: just so we're clear i mean that in the most negative way possible. sole's practically a 1/1 rip of adiraf sole wtfffff

oh my dear... high street fashion is taking away our right and pleasure to wear colorful designer running shoes

how inconsiderate of them

The first pair of Dick Dunks I owned were object dyed black, white paint applied to sole, with gumsole added to the bottom. The paint and dye would wear off on the sole smiliar to the pair you posted, but some spots would smudge together and look blue. 

I think those are better executed.

i have to agree, those sound ridiculous

out of desperation, i briefly considered painting the soles of my cargos because they aren't manufactured with the cream sole in my size, but i knew it was just asking for trouble

some people need to learn how to go with the flow

Thought it would be worth mentioning that the adirafs are part of the (up to) half off sale on ssesne.  I'm sure there are better deals out there, but the prices are pretty good considering they are brand new and from a reputable (often overpriced) store.

http://www.ssense.com/men/sale/raf_simons

My pair came today
tumblr_mxeuph6G4Z1r22mrgo1_500.jpg

2kop or not 2 kop...that is the question, I like the adiraffs but practically all mr real life clique kopped rock them already. I mean if we was a breakdancing crew I would. 2 bills ain't nothin. Maybe I r kop.

Edited by SSchadenfreude