let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

^yep. low not bad but high better imo
share the sentiment, think they're pretty cool but my wardrobe not expansive enough i think... i see a lot of y-3 on rich chinese filipinos around here wearing them (imho) v tastelessly. not sure i could do em justice

homme.homme what size are you? i'll keep an eye out for you and let you know if i come across them anywhere.

of the y-3s i posted recently i'd totally wear these 
tumblr_mr3roqrAgJ1qa47z6o1_500.jpg
white ideal but the green ones aren't bad 
nananabis-img600x540-1373017879if9fbd780

pump fury madness continues 
reebok-pump-fury-2013-summer-colorways-1
reebok-pump-fury-2013-summer-colorways-2reebok-pump-fury-2013-summer-colorways-3

^hm... actually. that sounds like it'd work out really well. x_x never seen em in person tho

^ love my lunar rejuven8s!

http://shop.reebokjapan.com/yourreebok/creators13ss/#23_5037090

custom pump furys. ¥20,790 tho, and it's all in japanese.

why am i not surprised that japan gets to keep their custom pump fury option? haha 

y-3 f/w stuff this season
(late pass? been off the internet for a few days)
ADIDAS-Y3-SMOOTH-MODEL.jpg
ADIDAS-Y3-SNOW-MODEL.jpg
ADIDAS-Y3-SMOOTH-STAR.jpg
ADIDAS-Y3-SNOW-MODEL-BLACK.jpg

^perfect timing. i'd been trying to remember what that shoe was called. would mack on black/grey/off-white pair x_x

Shell toes are weird as fuck but I'm loving it, does the drawstring cloth part come up or fold down kind of like a gaiter?

i think the drawstring portion stays up, like an internal gaiter-- similar vibes to the miharayasuhiro pumas from a few pages back.
the y-3 shoe that'd be a similar vibe but have option to fold down the cowl/whatever would be the nomad star; jedi swag af
y-4.jpg
y-3-nomad-star-01.jpg?w=930
y-3-sneaker1.jpg
adidas-y-3-nomad-star-1-600x369.jpg
f/w 12 i think?

Funny you mention Jedi as that is what I think everytime I see the Y3 supermodified shell.

"Y3 skywalkers" !

yeah exactly! really like the nomad racers tho (pretty sure this is a repost but whatev)

615_1306021524.jpg

some mid-2000s (i think) gravis stuff is interesting 

gravis_rival.JPG

Edited by gndmshtlrd

^that's pretty left-field. technical coloration on what's always been more punk-y in appearance... interesting.

Yeah that fluorescent accent is the only thing that prompted me to post them. There are a few other variations in the new line up including a studded version but I think the one above is the best. I just find the overall build of dbss to be a little lackluster and these new ones appear to be even lesser quality than their predecessors although it's hard to gauge for sure based on pics... Still want the Killers though x_x