let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

first photo - i've actually never seen the second sole until trying to find photos on google.  

mm alright. to my knowledge second sole unit is the og one or something? or like it came first but i could be wrong >_>

Kind of want to find the variant shown in the 2nd photo. Have those been retroed lately?

seismics... dunno. hard to find from what scanning i've done. check the usual places? i'll hit you up on the usual channels if i find any auctions and such >_> 

been wanting vandals for a minute now; waiting for nylon ones to pop up in decent color (og white/black v ideal)

apparently there were junya vandals too 

07131741_4fffdf4eb9fd1.jpg

^great...another high low collabo.

superfairies and hypebeasties rejoice. happy day, fat goth ninjaz.    can't wait to see all the uniqlo and lower tiered shit that'll inevitably b paired with these.  

nike swagger terminators.  nobody could pull those off.  

were those the ridiculous higher top ones with weird tongues? one shoe turquoise one shoe a kinda dark brown? 

reserving judgment on ro adidas until photos surface. maybe shock dulled as i heard about it from a friend tho but had to stay quiet

edit

mutombo reissues begin

adidas-mutombo-black-white-purple-1.jpg?

Edited by gndmshtlrd

mm alright. to my knowledge second sole unit is the og one or something? or like it came first but i could be wrong >_>

seismics... dunno. hard to find from what scanning i've done. check the usual places? i'll hit you up on the usual channels if i find any auctions and such >_> 

been wanting vandals for a minute now; waiting for nylon ones to pop up in decent color (og white/black v ideal)

apparently there were junya vandals too 

07131741_4fffdf4eb9fd1.jpg

The Junya Vandals are quite cool, though I've never see them pop up on Yahoo! Japan or any place similar; perhaps just because I'm terrible at searching.

6LcM4bT.jpg

I4npco4.jpg

I'd still rather have Junya x Trickers though...

nope, never seen junya vandals around either tbh. but yeah, nice. would probably wear nike vandals over raf vandals, maybe??? 

remember trying on a white pair with red swoosh before. nice, but store had no stock of my size anymore. sad.

Who wouldn't take Nike over Raf any day? I'll take a company that constantly innovates and is on the cusp of technological advancements with each product than some dude pushing Made in Portugal velcros from 6 seasons ago with chains and other rubbish. Who is Raf even pandering to at this point? 

Who wouldn't take Nike over Raf any day? I'll take a company that constantly innovates and is on the cusp of technological advancements with each product than some dude pushing Made in Portugal velcros from 6 seasons ago with chains and other rubbish. Who is Raf even pandering to at this point? 

shut up

i dunno about that. i actually like the outlandishness of the chains and hologram panels, plus the adidas sneakers he's got coming out for f/w fit perfectly into this thread; never posted 'cause i figured everyone's seen em >_>

it's basically a luxury interpretation of what this thread's about (imho) just as you could say the same of dbss sneaks, certain things from giuliano fujiwara, definitely willhelm... goes on. or this is how i see it.

it's just that the differences between a raf vandal and nike vandal are minimal; more a question of last and sole than anything but i prefer the chunk and aggro of nike vandals... but the loop on raf vandals tongue v nice addition.

how much they going 4 now days?

tbh i really have no idea. never seen anywhere online but i'll drop you a pm if i do.

also i'm of the opinion you're in best position to find them as you live in japan (no???); imagining you just stumbling upon them in secondhand store somewhere or something.

because i have very myopic view of j-panz

Yes or No? Always have soft spot for black suede Vs

Vs are nice. was wanting the other grape reissues for a while but worried i might end up looking like #swag type considering how my wardrobe consists very strongly of basics and such >_> ...your call; definitely won't kill you for buying tho

that aside definitely going to cop these when i have funds to spare 

tumblr_mn5rq8DWw61qa47z6o1_500.jpg

^nah cause i once owned a pair and sold them for mad cheap a couple years ago.  regretted it, but the friend who was able to get me mine actually wants to sell his.  retail was like 25,000.  wondering what the resell value would be.

Edited by Woogle

^wow. that is... ridiculous and to be frank i find quite ugly x_x but at the same time i'm extremely impressed by just how outlandish they are! well done. a lady with powerful style could get them looking pretty gr8 
(cognitive dissonance lol)

these need to be in this thread 
600x450-2013061400002.jpg

nike-air-moc-acg.jpg