Silas + NBHD + One True Saxon

conroy

Hi everyone! As some of you may know, This upcoming season will be the last from Silas (the word from the owner himself!). This is your chance to score some soon-to-be-super-rare shiz-nit! All Silas Tees pictured are SIZE MEDIUM, and 100% authentic, purchased from Union LA. Each tee retailed for $45...catch a deal! Conditions vary from brand new to washed and worn.

EVERTHING IS SUBJECT TO NEGOTIATION! Buy more, save more. Submot your best offer if you don't agree with my prices! oh yeah, shipping within the states will be $4. You can contact me at [email protected].

"sex and droogs" Brand new, never worn. $25

felix023.jpg

"silas bloody silas" Brand new, never worn. $25

felix022.jpg

"it ain't illegal yet" Brand new, never worn. $25

felix021.jpg

"it ain't illegal yet" Worn and washed. Small, faint stain (pictured)...I haven't tried to get it out yet. $14.

felix019.jpg

felix020.jpg

here is a brand new/unworn Undefeated (UNDFTD) tee purchased from...uh...Undefeated LA. size Medium. Look! It's Patrick Ewing! $20

felix2001.jpg

Supreme "Mr. Cloudy" Tee. Size M. Purchased from Supreme LA when they 1st opened a while back. Gently worn and washed, top-notch condition. Pre-shrunk. $20

felix2002.jpg

one more Silas tee for y'all. Basic Logo, brand new. weird brown color...sometimes looks dark blue...I think something is wrong with my eyes. oh and those spots are from the camera. $20

felix2003.jpg

NHBD SOLD

Supreme "Mr. Cloudy" SOLD

Silas "Sex and Droogs" SOLD

One True Saxon tee SOLD

UNDFTD "Patrick Ewing" SOLD

Silas "Bloody Silas" SOLD

STILL AVAILABLE:

Silas "It ain't illegal" New

Silas "It ain't Illegal" Used

Silas "Microchip"

Silas "Logo"

Thank you everyone thusfar!

If you want a tee, please try your best to get to me ASAP, because tomorrow is the last day I can ship out for the week, and then you'll have to wait for me to ship out next weekend.