The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

On 10/24/2020 at 4:56 AM, RemarkableArmor said:

I’ve got all of them and I wouldn’t say the AK is shitty, it’s arguably the nicest one in a lot of ways if you ask me. The polartec curls up round the edges and feels/looks cheap IMO whereas the AK feels more high end. Yes it’s more delicate but the PS is hardly heavy duty and that particular model definitely has a nasty feel to it. 

One thing I wanna add is that AK version is much more friendly for glass guy like me. It's better ventilation makes less fog coming up on glasses, which is very important for winter use. 

WTS:

3A-MK3 - Olive X-PAC - 9.9/10 - Full Pack - $200 net 
3A-MZ4 - Black X-PAC - 9.9/10 - Full Pack - $145 net 
P17-S - RAF - Large - 7.5/10 - Full Pack - $475 net 

Located in NY - CONUS Highly preferred 

Edited by neck face

WTS

LA5-MP Olive Size M - sold

3A-3TS White Cordura - 7/10 no damage/holes, just old and with wear and patina - $699 paypal shipped
includes (very old) bag + sheet 

3A-MTS5 - 9.9/10 barely used - $111 paypal + shipping 
full pack

prices are in USD and include airmail outta perth, australia (no corona)

Edited by awex

WTS:

DAF1 Crimson // US11 // VNDS // $225
Presto Bamboo // M // 8/10 // $425
LF1 Black // US10 // 8/10 // $390

Add 4% or pay as gift.
Located in the Netherlands.
If you have any questions feel free to PM. Open to  reasonable offers.

119682165_3390489557694437_4458238209738

Edited by deadcrow

FS some ACR jacket from 2014-ish? No idea the model, looks like an ancestor of the GT line, maybe a long lost cousin of the J47? Who knows. Plenty of patina on it, especially in the high wear areas like the zipper pulls, but no blemishes, rips, or stains. Velcro on the wrists works great, and is actually super easy to use when you're gloved up in the cold. Size L, $700 shipped in CONUS. Rug not included.

h5FYirS.jpg

1uKwTcb.jpg

er3XbAz.jpg

WzFXoZ6.jpg

buEXrm8.jpg

fJNCCul.jpg

On 10/21/2020 at 3:36 AM, thatslapz said:

WTS below.  Prices are shipped in US (preferred) with full pack.  Will discount for multiple items.  Everything priced for its condition.  Can only ship on Saturdays. 

P34-S Raf Small.  Worn and washed per care tag and Granger’s.  Normal stotz wear on fabric but no rips/tears/stains.  $650 SOLD

P20-S Black Small.  Condition and care same as above.  $600 SOLD

P14-CH Grey Melange Small.  Very worn, and priced accordingly.  No major trauma but definite signs of wear. $200 SOLD

Just want to say what a great seller thatslapz is. Just received the p34-S-RAF and they are great. Perfect condition and shipped super fast. 

Now I desperately WTB P34-S in black and size S.

Edited by zoom

WTS: SP9-E size S, just the shorts (how i bought em), fabric by waist snap is loose from one side but does not affect integrity of snap/wearability $310 shipped CONUS 
Measurements: 44 cm waist / 36 cm inseam / 59 cm outseam 

IMG_2035_(1).jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

Edited by denimjeans

2 hours ago, kobebean said:

thanks. i believe i've seen those listings, but don't really feel comfortable purchasing without a proper LC, knowing exact condition, etc. 

after purchasing a many items off yahoo i can say that if the item isn't brand new or pictures/description isn't clear enough i would not risk it. been burned multiple times.

anyways still selling j89 in xl - 1200 net.

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

after purchasing a many items off yahoo i can say that if the item isn't brand new or pictures/description isn't clear enough i would not risk it. been burned multiple times.

anyways still selling j89 in xl - 1200 net.

Interesting...Is this only the case for super popular items that's been replicated already? I've been using yahoo jp for many years buying stuff from there and never had to worry about authenticity beyond the super fishy listings. That being said, I've never bought Acronym off there since the prices I see are always higher than anything local I've seen...

Edited by realmisr

13 minutes ago, realmisr said:

Interesting...Is this only the case for super popular items that's been replicated already? I've been using yahoo jp for many years buying stuff from there and never had to worry about authenticity beyond the super fishy listings. That being said, I've never bought Acronym off there since the prices I see are always higher than anything local I've seen...

ive never been burned with fake stuff. its mostly with the condition of the item

33 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

ive never been burned with fake stuff. its mostly with the condition of the item

Ahhh, ok that makes more sense. Yea i think they typically do A-F condition...Thankfully my experience so far has always been that the condition is generally better than I imagined.

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

I've purchased two acronym pieces which were fake from Yahoo auction over the years. But they were well made enough that I did not realise immediately. On the other hand, I've also had 3-4 authentic acronym transactions on Yahoo. You should really scrutinise the post before buying. A brand new acronym item at significantly lower-than-retail price will certainly be fishy.

On 10/25/2020 at 11:49 PM, neck face said:

WTS:

3A-MK3 - Olive X-PAC - 9.9/10 - Full Pack - $200 net 
3A-MZ4 - Black X-PAC - 9.9/10 - Full Pack - $145 net 
P17-S - RAF - Large - 7.5/10 - Full Pack - $475 net 

Located in NY - CONUS Highly preferred 

Bump