The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Some stuff for sale

J36-S size L - 9/10 condition, regular signs of wear. No rips, stains, etc. Comes with full pack (bag, spec sheet, logo tape) -  BIN $1800 USD shipped worldwide

P10-S - 6/10 condition, been re-dyed once, visible signs of patina, patched up in crotch and pocket areas (inbox for pics). Comes with bag, spec sheet and rep carabiner - BIN $600 USD shipped worldwide

Inbox me for any questions or if you need additional pics. Willing to work out a deal if you buy both and/or do a local meetup (Toronto, Canada). Thanks for looking

IMG_1227.HEIC

IMG_1221.HEIC

IMG_1214.HEIC

Edited by s2ledesm
added pics

On 5/23/2020 at 8:49 AM, Holger said:

WTS

P24A-DS / BLACK / MEDIUM / 8/10 / FW16 / 850€ (full pack) - SOLD

S21-DS / BLACK / MEDIUM / SS18 / 9.5/10 / 700€* (full pack)

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 DOWNTOWN / BLACK WHITE / EU42 / US8.5 / 9/10 / 140€* (incl. box)

pics on request

*incl. free shipping within EU Zone + pp F&F

update + new item

Edited by Holger
update

WTS

P10A-E, medium, black 9.5/10 (worn but no perceptible wear), bag & sheet included, net $1200

J61-GT, medium, 9.5/10 (worn but no perceptible wear), bag & sheet included, net $1600

Both for net $2400, for $3700 I’ll include a J36-S, medium, black same condition as above with spec sheet and bag and 3a-2 most recent iteration with spec sheet and bag.

CONUS shipping included.

Edited by CARLOOA

On 5/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, Xu Jianfeng said:

FS:all sales are good to convert into RMB 

BNWT S19-BR size XL 450 USD net

BNWT CP4-WS 800 USD net

BNWT P22-S raf size m 1050 USD net

BNWT J1A-GTKP size S  sold

used J51-WS size L but will fit a profile size m, full pack, condition 8/10 with normal signs of wearing. 850 usd

update: sorry for shipping restriction my side. all sales are now only mainland china shipping avaiable, and ill cover the shipping fees.

On 5/13/2020 at 8:30 PM, kkuer99 said:

WTS: 

J66-GT Black Size S,        SOLD

9.5/10 [Tride on once at home, little small for me] Full pack.

Paypal prefered. $1450  $1350  [fees included] + shipping[Free shipping for US buyer]

1.thumb.jpg.d9102659a29b3f5d565e992618274b08.jpg3.thumb.jpg.2dd96cf3d58a92586decb1764144eab5.jpg

Bump,

Also droped to $1250 + shipping[Free shipping for US buyer]

International buyers please ask for shipping fee / avaliability. 

Edited by kkuer99

WTS (CONUS Only, I'm afraid):

J56-S (Medium) - I'm raffling it off on my Instagram for a local organization (I know ig doesn't have the best reputation here in terms of clout culture but hey, you don't have to follow me and all you have to do is make a 15 dollar donation to a great organization)

Take a gander if you're inclined.

You all helped raise $1300 for Make The Road NY and I couldn't be more happy. Thank you so much!

Edited by Zeocrymer
Thank you, everyone!

WTS: P30A-DS, Size Medium. Full pack, includes Spec Sheet, bag, and detachable cuffs. Located within the CONUS, and looking to ship within. Looking for around $1400, but I'm also willing to wiggle a bit on the price. Only worn about 3-4 times and has no signs of damage. 

WTB: P27-DS, or P27H-DS in Size S. 

P30A-DS (Or P30-DS, or even the CH version) in Size S. 

Looking to do payments with PayPal only.

Edited by IzunaK
Added payment choice.

WTS
J1A-GT 2.2  Size: XS 
8/10 (some wear around the inner collar area otherwise no other perceptible wear)

$1800 + shipping & fees

Found that size S fits me better so I don't need this one anymore.
dm me for pics

Sold

Edited by tomatocookie