Jump to content
misanthropod

The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Recommended Posts

I'm still selling a J16-GT in MEDIUM. full pack. looking for only $1,300 USD + shipping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

$OLD

WTS

P-34E Size M, 9/10 Condition, $900CAD + Ship.

Preferably within Canada.

Shipping extra for US.

PM for pics/more detail or DM me @charlesstovell on IG

Edited by chillwaveplaylist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WTB: 

P17-DS - Medium 

J63-PB - Medium

 

Edited by neck face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/29/2020 at 2:55 AM, deadcrow said:

WTS:

- Acronym x Subware // RAF // sz XL // +- 20 yrs old, pre-Acronym brand days, countless pockets // excellent condition, some overall fading, no damage/stains or other flaws // dry cleaned couple yrs back, not worn since // $1050 $970 $850

- P15-CH // Night // sz L // with bag, spec sheet // excellent condition, slight fading above phone pocket and on waistline, no further 'flaws' //  SOLD
- P24A-S // Black // sz L // with bag, spec sheet // excellent condition, slight fading on edges of pockets, no further flaws //  SOLD

Add 4% or pay as gift.
Located in the Netherlands.
If you have any questions feel free to PM. Open to  reasonable offers.

 

XHgK5jO.jpg

Pic 2 , Pic 3

______________________________________________________________________________
 

further pricedrops 

Edited by deadcrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTB:

P30A-DS

P23A-DS or S

in size small. Black or RAF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTB in 9+/10 condition:
3A-MK3 OG X-PAC
J1A-LP size M
WS-J1A size S/M
J28-K red size S
J40-CH/S, size M

willing to trade for the above (+/- cash adjustments):
3A-5TSR, 9/10 bag only
3A-13TS, black, brand new full pack
J41-GT, size M, 9/10 full pack
LA6B-DS, size M, 9/10 shirt only

WTS:
3A-6TS OG X-PAC, 9/10 bag only (1200usd net)
J68-S white, size M, brand new full pack  (1650usd net = retail+shipping on acrnm.com)
P10A-E, black, size S, brand new full pack (1300usd net = retail+shipping on acrnm.com)

also, looking for high quality scans of the following spec sheets:
S-J4TS, J38-LP, SP9-CH, 3A-6TS OG X-PAC, 3A-MSOL1
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WTS:

P10-S (S) [Pants & Carabiner Only] $450 + Shipping

P15-S (M) [Full Pack] $650 + Shipping

WTT:

J1B-S (S) for another acr shell (looking for 1:1 flat trades)

Tried to include images post hoc but can't for some reason so hmu and i'll send all the pics you want

Edited by uboraan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, uboraan said:

WTS:

P10-S (S) [Pants & Carabiner Only] $450 + Shipping

P15-S (M) [Full Pack] $650 + Shipping

Why all of a sudden everyone stopped posting photos of items they're selling? I understand if you're selling BNWT, but P10 for 450? I'm pretty sure people would like to see pics before sending you a message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leg said:

Why all of a sudden everyone stopped posting photos of items they're selling? I understand if you're selling BNWT, but P10 for 450? I'm pretty sure people would like to see pics before sending you a message. 

At least a quick XX/10 condition wouldn't hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, WORLDCOLLAPSE said:

wts j43gt xl [fits profile could do large-xl]
no bag no sheet =[ 
includes logo tape + sling 

bump! $900.00usd shipped

Edited by WORLDCOLLAPSE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This came a little late but I like to give a thumbs up to @neromancer for selling me his J1A-GT v2.2 over this site. Smooth transaction and communicative seller. Item received as described :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTS P27H-DS (S) 850USD++  full pack 
8.5-9/10 condition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2020 at 5:02 PM, Holger said:

WTS

J29-PX / BLACK / MEDIUM / 9.5/10  / full pack / 1200€* - I decided to keep the jacket!

pics on request + based in Germany

*Free shipping in EU Zone + pp gift

final update

Edited by Holger
update + trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Alright, there comes a time in our lives when we sell all the Acronym we own. This time is now for me! Here's everything I'm selling:

WTS

NG7-PS, deadstock, never worn, with plastic+paper $220 + shipping + fees SOLD

P10A-S, Black, Size L 8/10 condition, with plastic+piece of paper $600 + shipping + fees

P23-S, Black, Size L 9.5/10 condition (worn out once), with plastic+paper $875 + shipping + fees SOLD

P10-S FW 17/18, Black, Size L DS, never worn, with everything $1100 + shipping + fees

J58-WS FW17/18, Size L, 9.5/10 condition (worn 2-3 times, taken extreme care with it), with everything $950 + shipping + fees

P24A-S first gen, Green, Size L, 7.5-8/10 condition $550 + shipping + fees SOLD

Please contact me for photos, I'm open to offers but pls no lowball :)

Everything ships from Sweden, many sales on this site already, please look in the thread for +reps/I can put you in contact with past buyers.

Edited by cbhorsetice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I highly recommend the NG7 above. I have the knit version and its one of my most best acr purchases. I will be heartbroken if I eventually lose or destroy mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cbhorsetice said:

Alright, there comes a time in our lives when we sell all the Acronym we own. This time is now for me! Here's everything I'm selling:

WTS

P10A-S, Black, Size L 8/10 condition, with plastic+piece of paper $600 + shipping + fees

P23-S, Black, Size L 9.5/10 condition (worn out once), with plastic+paper $875 + shipping + fees

P10-S FW 17/18, Black, Size L DS, never worn, with everything $1100 + shipping + fees

J58-WS FW17/18, Size L, 9.5/10 condition (worn 2-3 times, taken extreme care with it), with everything $950 + shipping + fees

NG7-PS, deadstock, never worn, with plastic+paper $220 + shipping + fees

P24A-S first gen, Green, Size L, 7.5-8/10 condition $550 + shipping + fees

Please contact me for photos, I'm open to offers but pls no lowball :)

Everything ships from Sweden, many sales on this site already, please look in the thread for +reps/I can put you in contact with past buyers.

y'all are the best.

NG7/P24A-S sold.

All those other items are still available. Get in while the getting's good!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WTT P30A-DS XS / P10A-E Alpha green S 

for

P32-DS S

Edited by junchengjc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WTT

p10A-DS xs for p10a-E xs

Edited by segue
update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WTS & WTB:

p25-ds sz S 9.5/10 Euro 870 shipped DHL, Euro 840 EMS shipped

p34-E sz M 10/10 Euro 1180 

p32-ds sz S 10/10 SOLD

J36-gt sz M with bag outside 9/10 inside sweat stain at hood. Euro 1200 net.

J36-gt sz M with full packed outside delam at sleeves inner elbow, inside no sweat stain. Euro 1300 net

j29-px sz M 9.5/10 Euro 1280 net (could be shipping included depending on how far you're)

J79ts-gt sz S USD 1780 net

j61-gt sz S EURO 1700 net

WTS NG8-ps euro 205 net 10/10

WTS J78-WS SZ XL 10/10 eur

p.s. price on some items are adjustable if we have smooth and honest deals before

WTB:

WTB J65-WS SZ L

 

Edited by Wklcarl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WTB: P30 size SMALL [not the A version]

Danke

Edited by danii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 10:50 PM, cbhorsetice said:

WTS

P10A-S, Black, Size L 8/10 condition, with plastic+piece of paper $600 + shipping + fees

P23-S, Black, Size L 9.5/10 condition (worn out once), with plastic+paper $875 + shipping + fees

P10-S FW 17/18, Black, Size L DS, never worn, with everything $1100 + shipping + fees

J58-WS FW17/18, Size L, 9.5/10 condition (worn 2-3 times, taken extreme care with it), with everything $950 + shipping + fees

NG7-PS, deadstock, never worn, with plastic+paper $220 + shipping + fees

P24A-S first gen, Green, Size L, 7.5-8/10 condition $550 + shipping + fees

Please contact me for photos, I'm open to offers but pls no lowball 

Everything ships from Sweden, many sales on this site already, please look in the thread for +reps/I can put you in contact with past buyers.

P23-S sold too! Other items are still up for grabs, open to offers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTS: (All prices without fees and shipping)

j1a-gt 2.0 size small full pack - 2k 

j79ts-gt size small full pack  -1.8K

j47-gt size small full pack -1.45K

j43-k size medium - 1.3K

j48-ss size small - 800

j63-pb size small full pack - 1.2k
j68-ws size medium full pack -2.5k

j57ts-ss size small full pack -1k

 j58-ws size medium full pack - 1.2k

ng3-ps full pack -1k

la5-mp size medium 500

p24a-s size xs raf -1.2k

p10ts-ds size small full pack - 1k

stash logo t black size L - 350

stash logo t white size L -350

 blame T back color print size M -150

blame R front print size M - 150

blame back text print size L - 150

vapormax promo tee size M - 100

3a-2 (2019) full pack - 900

 3a-mz3 foil black -400

3a-mz3 foil silver-400
3a-11ts full pack - 500

sisp silver mist flight jacket size L -650

sisp poplin shirt size M -150

sisp chelsea slip on black 6319 size 8 -350

Salomon x BBS bamba 2 white with steel grey dip dye tones size 9 - 500

acrnm x Nike LF1 crimson size 8 - 550

acrnm x Nike LF1 multicolor size 8.5 -450

acrnm x Nike LF1 bodega dip dyed pink size 8 - 400

acrnm x Nike presto Olive size xs - 450

acrnm x Nike presto volt size xs - 500

acrnm x Nike presto bamboo size xs - 450
acrnm x Nike presto black (paint removed) size xs - 200

acrnm x Nike presto white dynamic yellow size xs - 200

acrnm x Nike presto racer pink size xs - 200

acrnm x Nike downtown white / olive size 8.5 - 300

acrnm x Nike downtown red/ black size 8.5 - 300

acrnm x Nike downtown the other color size 9 - 300

acrnm x Nike vapor max bandit size 9 -250

acrnm x Nike vapor max green/black size 9 -250

 acrnm x Nike vapor max bone size 9 -250

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

P23A-S RAF, size M, new condition, full pack. 

WTS (retail, offers)

or WTT for/WTB:

J29-PX size M;

P24A-S (BLACK/RAF)/-DS size M. 

WTT P30A-DS size S (9.8/10, full pack) for XS. 

Edited by Yan90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final price drop:

J47TS-GT Black size M 9/10 full pack $1800 + 4% or gift + ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 7:45 PM, erictheninja said:

WTS: (All prices without fees and shipping)

j1a-gt 2.0 size small full pack - 2k 

j79ts-gt size small full pack  -1.8K

j47-gt size small full pack -1.45K

j43-k size medium - 1.3K

j48-ss size small - 800

j63-pb size small full pack - 1.2k
j68-ws size medium full pack -2.5k

j57ts-ss size small full pack -1k

 j58-ws size medium full pack - 1.2k

ng3-ps full pack -1k

la5-mp size medium 500

p24a-s size xs raf -1.2k

p10ts-ds size small full pack - 1k

stash logo t black size L - 350

stash logo t white size L -350

 blame T back color print size M -150

blame R front print size M - 150

blame back text print size L - 150

vapormax promo tee size M - 100

3a-2 (2019) full pack - 900

 3a-mz3 foil black -400

3a-mz3 foil silver-400
3a-11ts full pack - 500

sisp silver mist flight jacket size L -650

sisp poplin shirt size M -150

sisp chelsea slip on black 6319 size 8 -350

Salomon x BBS bamba 2 white with steel grey dip dye tones size 9 - 500

acrnm x Nike LF1 crimson size 8 - 550

acrnm x Nike LF1 multicolor size 8.5 -450

acrnm x Nike LF1 bodega dip dyed pink size 8 - 400

acrnm x Nike presto Olive size xs - 450

acrnm x Nike presto volt size xs - 500

acrnm x Nike presto bamboo size xs - 450
acrnm x Nike presto black (paint removed) size xs - 200

acrnm x Nike presto white dynamic yellow size xs - 200

acrnm x Nike presto racer pink size xs - 200

acrnm x Nike downtown white / olive size 8.5 - 300

acrnm x Nike downtown red/ black size 8.5 - 300

acrnm x Nike downtown the other color size 9 - 300

acrnm x Nike vapor max bandit size 9 -250

acrnm x Nike vapor max green/black size 9 -250

 acrnm x Nike vapor max bone size 9 -250

^ ?! SELLOUT emoji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WTB - 8/10 or better

P10-S Black M, Full Pack

LA6B-AD Black M, Full Pack

S6-C Black and Gray M, Full Pack

3A-9TS, Full Pack

 

WTS - All prices USD without fees or shipping

ACR-SS-16 J25-WS Black M, 8/10, Full Pack, $525

ACR-SS-16 J25-WS Black L, 8/10, Full Pack, $525

ACR-FW-1920 J61-GTV Black L, 9.9/10 tried-on, Full Pack, $1750

ACR-SS-19 P10A-E Black M, 9.9/10 tried-on, Full Pack, $1150

ACR-FW-1617 H4-AK Black OS, 8/10, Full Pack, $80

ACR-FW-1920 H5-AJ Black OS 10/10 never tried on, Full Pack, $275

ACR-SS-19 F1-T-A Black OS, 9.9/10 tried-on, $675

Edited by jean_pierre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2020 at 9:17 AM, jeddyhsu said:

WTS: J65-KM, Size Medium, 9.5/10.

$700 shipped.

  Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20200210_181347 (2).jpg

IMG_20200210_182208 (2).jpg

Open to offers!

Edited by jeddyhsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • :-0

    /// STAY AT HOME SALE #3 !!! ///

    $US 5 joining fee for supertalk. march 20 – till we are let out of home
    50% off classified ad listing fee plus extension to 180 day for listings

    supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds. There is normally a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk. You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and with your support it'll somehow survive the current apocalypse.  

  • Similar Content

    • By Avelix
      View Advert Acronym x Nemen J28-K
      Size XL. 
       
      £750 + shipping + fees. 
      Less than retail. 
       
      worn 5-7 times og all. 

      Advertiser Avelix Date 04/06/2017 Price $950.00 Category outerwear  
    • By danii
      ACRONYM®
      EUROPE:
      http://www.acrnm.com 
      http://www.nemen.it
      http://www.hanon-shop.com
      http://www.firmamentberlin.com
      http://www.thebureaubelfast.com
      http://www.endclothing.com
      http://www.peggsandson.com
      http://www.18montrose.com
      http://www.azitastore.com
      http://www.beliefmoscow.com [not EU]

      ASIA:
      http://www.eliminator.co.jp
      http://shop-casablanca.com
      http://hbx.com
      http://www.digital-mountain.net
      http://www.boutique-hermitage.com
      http://www.links-gohongi.com
      http://store-public.com
      https://www.ink-clothing.com

      AMERICA:
      http://www.fwrd.com
      http://kithnyc.com
      http://store.unionlosangeles.com
      http://havenshop.ca
      http://www.revivemi.com
      http://shop.bdgastore.com
      http://www.thedarksideinitiative.com
      http://www.hotoveli.com
      http://www.idolbrooklyn.com
      http://www.saintalfred.com
      http://www.notre-shop.com

      OFFLINE:
      http://www.andreasmurkudis.com
      http://www.cathedral-oj.jp
      http://softs.to
       
      ARC'TERYX VEILANCE
      EUROPE:
      http://www.endclothing.com
      http://www.norsestore.com
      http://www.peggsandson.com
      http://caliroots.com
      http://www.coggles.com
      http://www.nittygrittystore.com
      http://nowhere.ie
      http://www.oneblockdown.it
      http://ist.290sqm.com [not EU]

      AMERICA:
      http://www.altitude-sports.com
      http://www.ateliernewyork.com
      http://leoboutique.com
      http://www.gerhardsupply.com
      http://www.capsuletoronto.com
      http://havenshop.ca
      http://nomadshop.net
      http://www.ssense.com
      http://www.eastdane.com
      http://cruvoir.com
      http://www.thedarksideinitiative.com
      http://www.barneys.com
      http://understudyshop.com
      http://www.gravitypope.com
      http://www.mrporter.com
      http://www.nordstrom.com
       
      GLOBAL:
      http://veilance.arcteryx.com
      http://www.harveynichols.com
       
      STONE ISLAND SHADOW PROJECT
      EUROPE:
      http://www.stoneisland.com
      http://www.firmamentberlin.com
      http://www.endclothing.com
      http://www.e35shop.com
      http://www.onyou.it
      http://www.cruisefashion.com
      http://www.flannels.com
      http://www.philipbrownemenswear.co.uk
      http://www.peggsandson.com
      http://www.zoofashions.com
      http://www.triads.co.uk
      http://www.nittygrittystore.com
      http://www.vanmildert.com
      http://shop.goodscph.com
      http://www.playgroundshop.com
      http://archivio85.com
      http://www.urbanstaroma.com
      http://www.giuliofashion.com
      http://www.aphrodite1994.com
      http://www.michaelchelluk.com/shop
      http://yoox.com
      http://oki-ni.com
      http://www.dope-factory.com
      http://www.lindelepalais.com
      http://www.singolare.org
      http://www.alephfashionstore.com
      http://www.pockets.co.uk
      http://www.brownsfashion.com
      http://www.beachim.nl
      http://www.slamjamsocialism.com
      http://www.correspondances-shop.ch [not EU]
      AMERICA:
      http://havenshop.ca
      http://www.ssense.com
      http://www.capsuletoronto.com
      http://www.cntrbndshop.com
       
      NIKE ACG (LAB)
      EUROPE:
      http://www.endclothing.com
      http://www.hanon-shop.com
      http://www.sneakersnstuff.com
      http://www.thegoodwillout.com
      http://www.nittygrittystore.com
      http://beliefmoscow.com
      http://www.sivasdescalzo.com
      http://www.bstnstore.com
      http://www.slamjamsocialism.com
        AMERICA:
      http://www.mrporter.com
        GLOBAL:
      http://www.doverstreetmarket.com
      http://nikelab.com
    • By 4exohte
      View Advert Saglife x Dqm Airforce 1 Backpack
      This is a limited edition of cult Japanese brand with NYC street style company! Very rare item in perfect condition which was made only in 2008. Waterproof and reflective made special for Fixed Gear culture. 
      You can google it to get more information. 
      Worldwide shipping!
      Good luck!
      Advertiser 4exohte Date 04/15/2017 Price $300.00 Category bags  
    • By 4exohte
      This is a limited edition of cult Japanese brand with NYC street style company! Very rare item in perfect condition which was made only in 2008. Waterproof and reflective made special for Fixed Gear culture. 
      You can google it to get more information. 
      Worldwide shipping!
      Good luck!
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

  • Veilance Grey Isogon Jacket
    $US 500

    201494M180025_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=541884.15691341