misanthropod

The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTT: J28-GT in large for your medium +$ - will also consider selling

Edited by one2nd

On 9/23/2017 at 8:14 PM, cornerska said:

Haven't sorted it out fully yet. Ordered P23A, spec sheet in the bag is for the P23A, but the pants in the bag are P23-S. 

WTT - brand new P23-S size Large, for P23A-DS size Large

Otherwise I'll probably be sending these back pretty quick here

Edit: Since I'm a new poster I'm sure that makes me look suspicious. I've been a lurker for a long time (not that that means anything). I have purchased from @jward451 and @kampongkid in the past. This is my grailed profile: https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/2797 . 

Edit part 2: I'm keeping the pair I received. Steve at Hotoveli has been very helpful in trying to find out where the other pants went. They're refunding me the difference in value. 

UPDATE: This is now a WTS post. Shortly after I told the Hotoveli folks I'd keep the pants, I received a message from the person who received the pants I was supposed to get. I have now bought them.

That said, I'm looking for a quick sale. If someone is interested, I can send the pants right away without the bag and spec. Or I can wait until the package comes in and then ship the whole pack out.

WTS - P23-S size Large, Sold 

Edited by cornerska

6 hours ago, cornerska said:

UPDATE: This is now a WTS post. Shortly after I told the Hotoveli folks I'd keep the pants, I received a message from the person who received the pants I was supposed to get. I have now bought them.

That said, I'm looking for a quick sale. If someone is interested, I can send the pants right away without the bag and spec. Or I can wait until the package comes in and then ship the whole pack out.

WTS - P23-S size Large, $960 total shipped in the US 

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/qt66l

That’s a great story...never heard of something working out that well before! Glad you managed to get hold of the ones you wanted.

WTB 

If anyone wants to get rid of their J61-WS to cop the GT version instead then hit me up

Size Medium 

Condition 8+

Edited by eel_jah

7 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

That’s a great story...never heard of something working out that well before! Glad you managed to get hold of the ones you wanted.

Honestly I'm still really quite surprised at how this is turning out in the end. These jawnz are worth it to jump through a few hoops

WTT/WTS Acronym P23-S Black size S, for P23-S black size M. Also interested in P10-CH and P10-S in black, size M. 

Preferably in Europe. 

Edited by TechwearEnthusiast

On 9/24/2017 at 2:23 PM, nodre said:

WTS: J16-GT Large. Face value + shipping. 

also willing to trade for P23a-DS medium + cash

4 hours ago, cornerska said:

Honestly I'm still really quite surprised at how this is turning out in the end. These jawnz are worth it to jump through a few hoops

Good Guy Darren 

WTS / WTT: 

J53TS-GT size small

P23TS-CH (Night) size small

H4-AK

P10A-CH (Night) size small)

3A-MK1 (L2) 2x

Bamboo presto size S (7.5 / 10 condition)

WTB:

P10-CH size small (night or black)

P10-S size small (black)

BLAME! shirt size M or L with the vertical text backprint

Stone Island Shadow Chelsea Boot 6319 size 8 (gray suede or taupe)

Olive / Volt Presto in XS (have both in alright condition 7.5 and 8.5 / 10 respectively in size S willing to add cash to swap)

WTS:

J-28 GT in size Large, (Brand New) Selling for purchased cost + tax included
SOLD

Edited by dood1e
Update status

WTB:

(I know long shot) GT-J21 in medium

E-J21  (Black or Raf) medium 

P10-DS(black) medium

WTS:

P23ts-CH (black) medium full set (message for details)

Edited by AvantSol

Considering trading my J28-GT Large for a J47A-GT Large if anyones up for it. HMU on pm 

WTS - Offers only, no trades

ACR-FW-1718 // J16-GT L \ BNWT

ACR-FW-1415 // J41-GT M \ BNWT

9uOpe6t.jpg

BSnefma.jpg

w0ScV0i.jpg

Edited by Sypron

EDIT: Traded and sold

WTT 

p23-s black medium for p23-s black small. Just got home from vacation to my order from haven and I think I could do with a size down. US preferred for trades but open to EU.  

Also considering selling for 1k 

WTS

j46-ws size small worn about 4x. full pack

Edited by spladow
Sold

Big +rep to @goretexjacket for selling me P23A-DS. Reached out to me about selling, was quick to respond to messages, gave me free shipping, and shipped the pants overnight express. Would gladly conduct business with him again

Edit: Also to bump my listing, I now have the full pack P23-S

WTS: P23-S,  size large, black colorway. Sold 

Edited by cornerska

WTS (clearing out for J61-GT) all at or below retail. (message me for pictures or additional information)

J53TS-GT, Black, Medium, 9.5/10. No wear marks, includes specification sheet/bag/tags. Pricing is cost to me $1700 + shipping to you + amount of paypal fee if invoiced. Basically, I want to net $1700.

J43-K, Olive, Medium, 9.5/10. No wear marks (obviously taking into account NeMeN dyeing imperfections). No bag or spec sheet. Pricing is cost to me $850 + shipping to you + amount of paypal fee if invoiced. Basically, I want to net $850. THIS SAYS J43-K, I KNOW YOU HYPEBEASTS HAVE TERRIBLE READING COMPREHENSION BUT ACRONYM ALSO MADE A J43-K IN OLIVE.

Non-Acronym (apologies in advance)

Veilance Indisce Pants (made in Canada), Black, 33. 9.5/10, no wear marks, cobrax tag attached still. Pricing is $350 + shipping to you + amount of paypal fees if invoiced. Basically, I want to net $350.

Edited by CARLOOA

On the topic of modulars, has anyone catalogued some of the small-run / DIY stuff being made available?

I know there is @danii, who else?

Looking for some more minimal attachments for the J64TS-S along the lines of the 3A-MP2TS and 3A-MZ3.

2 hours ago, Nullsleep said:

On the topic of modulars, has anyone catalogued some of the small-run / DIY stuff being made available?

_coded (@chrisjsw on Instagram)

Him & a few others on IG do commissions.

Edited by X.bee
added info

On 2017-09-24 at 2:23 PM, nodre said:

WTS: J16-GT Large. Face value + shipping. 

Just curious. How come you're selling? 

Cheers

WTT j28-gt medium for j43a-gt(small/medium) 

9 hours ago, Nullsleep said:

Looking for some more minimal attachments for the J64TS-S along the lines of the 3A-MP2TS and 3A-MZ3.

Shoot me a DM on IG blakebru97. i can make a lot of modules similar to acrnm.

13 hours ago, spladow said:

WTT 

p23-s black medium for p23-s black small. Just got home from vacation to my order from haven and I think I could do with a size down. US preferred for trades but open to EU.  

Also considering selling for 1k 

WTS

j46-ws size small worn about 4x. full pack

pmed