The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

2 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

@eddyraddish strange, did you attempt to change the codes or something? I only paid 78 in customs for the GTKP and that's without code adjustments.

fuck, no, i usually do that. but ups rang bell yesterday and i was frazzled and just paid assuming that shit was due to the made in china thing.

Edited by eddyraddish

48 minutes ago, eddyraddish said:

negative, not on invoice in the email or the box.

i may stop payment on check and deal with ups . although that never fun.

got in contact with ups: they used:6201.99.1530 and added 7.5% for made in china

what code did you pay for?

Edited by eddyraddish

9 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

@eddyraddish coming through with the wackness

You bought too much and somehow are getting fucked on fees and trying to recoup

wack

Heavy/mild delam for premium prices

wack

24a as a package ‘deal’ but don’t give actual price

wack

bye Felicia 

i can show you emails. i dont buy in order to sell. I did pay tariffs and i dont lie. but i guess you know better.. If my prices are off its only cause I dont know what price should be. i paid $1750 for the J16, its delam city but it looks great and i still like it. the J53 has only mild delam. and I do want to get rid of the lot more than i want to sell the p24a alone. Im sorry if I offended you. I do thank you for the feedback. updated prices.

Edited by eddyraddish

WTS:

J1A-GTKP Size M - $2050

J16 - GT Size M, 7/10 condition, extensive de-lamination, but color and zippers and look solid - $800

J53TS-GT Size S, 8.5-9/10 some mild de-lamination on upper back panels - $1400

P10TS- DS Size M, 9/10 condition - $800

P24a - DS Size M, 9.5/10 condition - $1400, with a purchase of 2 or more of the above (i do not want to sell this alone, the price is only for combo purchase)

1 hour ago, eddyraddish said:

i can show you emails. i dont buy in order to sell. I did pay tariffs and i dont lie. but i guess you know better.. If my prices are off its only cause I dont know what price should be. i paid $1750 for the J16, its delam city but it looks great and i still like it. the J53 has only mild delam. and I do want to get rid of the lot more than i want to sell the p24a alone. Im sorry if I offended you. I do thank you for the feedback. updated prices.

That’s still clown pricing broh

If you’re trying to sell stuff as a package you offer a discount on all of the items. You don’t use an over priced item as ransom to try and sell your other roasted and toasted items ffs

4 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

That’s still clown pricing broh

If you’re trying to sell stuff as a package you offer a discount on all of the items. You don’t use an over priced item as ransom to try and sell your other roasted and toasted items ffs

i lowered the price on the J16 as it is heavily delam. what other prices do you think are over priced? I honestly dont care about the number that much... i like having only things i love to wear. and as much as i love all my acr pieces i wanted to slim things down a bit. so ye, i wouldnt sell the p24a alone. i like them. But if someone was interested in getting my other stuff i would sell it. Again, while i admit that i was initially offended by your remarks, i realize that you do not know me or my motivations and have come across dirtbag resellers. THATS NOT ME. I want to sell all the items to one person who wants to come and pick them up..... why? because I am not in the business of selling or shipping shit. I have a job. and a life. So again, thank you for your feedback. if you have pricing suggestions I am open to them. Ive seen people sell mild delams for 70-80% retail many times here. and the P10TS priced where they are have been sold as well. thanks again.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:42 PM, acronympogchamp said:

Looking for

3a-mk2 blk XPAC

3a-mk1 blk XPAC

3a-6ts blk FW18/19 version

appreciate if 9/10 above and with full pack. located in germany

bump 

also adding 

Acrnm Patch + Force Lock velcro

J68-WS XL

J46U-WS L/XL

thank you!