The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTS: J58-WS 

Size XL - Full Kit 

8/10 been loved, got knocked off my bike causing a small rip in one of the arms but that's been repaired professionally and Windstopper is still fully functional. Looking to move this quickly as I'm trying to go and see the Northern Lights. 

$770 USD - Nego to an extent but I think this is pretty fair. 

1 minute ago, sydney-dweller said:

WTS: J58-WS 

Size XL - Full Kit 

8/10 been loved, got knocked off my bike causing a small rip in one of the arms but that's been repaired professionally and Windstopper is still fully functional. Looking to move this quickly as I'm trying to go and see the Northern Lights. 

$770 USD - Nego to an extent but I think this is pretty fair. 

photos of the damage?

edit _ nvm. 

I would call gore and see if they have any scraps or B grade WS that you can purchase. 

just to give you an idea of actual WS cost, you could buy approximately 80 yards of WS for the same price of a CP4.  

Which makes the project pretty insane from a price efficiency standpoint 

Edited by solo1

8 hours ago, solo1 said:

edit _ nvm. 

I would call gore and see if they have any scraps or B grade WS that you can purchase. 

just to give you an idea of actual WS cost, you could buy approximately 80 yards of WS for the same price of a CP4.  

Which makes the project pretty insane from a price efficiency standpoint 

Thx for your help. 

I know that the fabric is cheap af. Definitely will buy it from gore if possible. Never saw it for sale tbh. 

39 minutes ago, danii said:

no way Gore is going to even bother to respond. I have heard they have very strict rules on who gets the GTX certificate. (you have to present the line and you have to have factory that is certified too). Arrogant, overrated fabric.

I received a response within 5 hours. As i said before, its impossible to buy the fabric directly for a private customer ("strict rules" etc.). 

On 11/12/2019 at 2:21 PM, dreamboatjustsoul said:

WTT 

1)Brand new P30A-DS Medium full pack 

for J56–S raf only Large or J1A-GTPL large 9/10 condition preferred 

2) 9/10 3A-3TS black xpac 18fw version spec sheet only zip bag lost by my proxy, with one pair of black foil MZ3 and one MK3 (custom made)

for 3A-5TS or 3A-5 black xpac newest version

we can talk about money add. Based in the uk. Thanks. 

Bump 

WTB

Jacket in Size S, Raf/Black Colourway. Should have Interops function.

Would really like a J34-Gt, J1B-S or J56-S. But im open to other models aswell. Located in Europe.

Thank you!

Edited by P_Zen

WTB: J1A-GT 2.0 Size L , P31-DS sz M,

Black Coevo short sleeve, longsleeve, and hoodie (Not trying to pay duties honestly y'all) in size L 

LF1 crimson 8.5 US

WTT:

Black Roborace shirt and black hoodie size M want to trade for L 

WTS: P10TS-DS sz M Full pack, pants in 9/10 condition, however they have a small snag on right thigh area. Super calm. $740 + shipping 

Located in NYC

WTS:

Black Coevo Long Sleeve (Size M) - complete with Dust Bag, Coevo box and Coevo Shopping bag (I have no clue why they packed a shopping bag but hey if you want it, it's yours) $150

Located in NYC