The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTS:

3A-5TS L2 net 1400USD details here

https://www.grailed.com/listings/10693831-Acronym-3a-5ts-L2

j41-gtv size M net 1150 USD  details here

https://www.grailed.com/listings/10548044-Acronym-J41-GTV-gen-1-1

(Would also considering trading for a j68 size m and I'll add cash if necessary)

Edited by AvantSol

On 8/28/2019 at 11:58 AM, brainerd666 said:

WTS:

J65-AK size medium. Brand new, only tried on. Selling due to finding a 72AK. Does not come with spec/bag. Looking to get 650 shipped US PayPal f/f, invoiced add 4%. 

I got a good deal on this originally and looking to pass that deal on

(btw: these are jacket sling compatible but did not ship with them from mothership for whatever reason)

Traded

WTS: SM1-AK. NWT. AS PICTURED HERE. $300 shipped within the US with tracking.

-----

Negotiations:
I am happy to accept offers. In fact, I like haggling. I don't like wasting time, though. If you offer an amount that I accept, and then you flake after offering that amount, you will no longer be able to purchase from me.

Payment methods:
I only accept PayPal. I will not do gift/family/friends transactions, only goods and services. This offers better protection for both buyer and seller.

Shipping:
I only ship to the United States. Sorry! I have had too many items get lost when shipping to other countries. Shipping rates are based on location and I can sometimes offer free shipping. I will need to know your state when negotiating final price.

Sold, sorry to those who messaged me before I updated the thread. WTS: J74-PX. NWT. size M. black. $1200 shipped within the US with tracking.

WTS: J46-FO. NWT. size M. black. $1500 shipped within the US with tracking.

---

Negotiations:
I am happy to accept offers. In fact, I like haggling. I don't like wasting time, though. If you offer an amount that I accept, and then you flake after offering that amount, you will no longer be able to purchase from me.

Payment methods:
I only accept PayPal. I will not do gift/family/friends transactions, only goods and services. This offers better protection for both buyer and seller.

Shipping:
I only ship to the United States. Sorry! I have had too many items get lost when shipping to other countries. Shipping rates are based on location and I can sometimes offer free shipping. I will need to know your state when negotiating final price.

Edited by CryAlone
sold

WTT/WTS

I prefer trades +/- cash depending on items.
All prices include shipping EU wide and all the goodies of course.

J47TS-GT black M 9/10
J62-PB M 9/10 - 1100 Euro
P27-DS M 8/10 small flaw at the stiching on the left handpocket - 1000 Euro
P30A-DS S 10/10 brand new - 1150 Euro
3A-MK2 black 9.5/10 - 300 Euro

Looking for 

J56-S M raf
J61-GT M
J28-K M olive or blue
J58-WS M
DAF1 white sole US8 or US8.5
LF1 white US8 or US8.5
NG4, NG7, NG9

WTS: Acronym J36-S. NWT. Black. Size M. $1200 shipped to USA only.

WTS: J1A-GT 2.2 (a crazy one!). Black. NWT. Size S. $2000 shipped to the USA.

if you don't get these out of my closet i dont think you care about techwear at all. hmu for questions and that.

-----

Negotiations:
No trades, sorry. I am happy to accept offers. In fact, I like haggling. I don't like wasting time, though. If you offer an amount that I accept, and then you flake after offering that amount, you will no longer be able to purchase from me.

Payment methods:

Shipping:

Edited by CryAlone

On 7/20/2019 at 3:38 PM, EMIFOR said:

& FOR

J1A-GT 2.2 size S

J28-GT size S/M

J66-GT size M

J76-GT size M

Shout out to the grand wklcarl for helping EMIFOR and I swap p23a-ds for p24a-ds from NYC to HK! Now for my final transformation away from tapered pants...

WTT

P10TS-DS size M (Full pack) 9/10 condition except for microscopic pin-sized hole on front left pocket. 

for P31-DS size M

We can chat about including a combo of these mods I have too if you're down to trade. 

3a-wk3 full pack
3a-mp2ts black (recent release) full pack x2
3a-mts6 black (recent release) full pack

also if you wear size s I can throw in one (or three) different nike x kostas shirts they released at the Nike x Kith space in soho that my ex used to work at lol

WTB

P31-DS M if I can't trade

J58ws L

J47a-ws L

LF1 crimson as well as black size 8.5 US

Hot Lava as well as bamboo presto sz S

Edited by msoldano

4 hours ago, msoldano said:

Shout out to the grand wklcarl for helping EMIFOR and I swap p23a-ds for p24a-ds from NYC to HK! Now for my final transformation away from tapered pants...

WTT

P10TS-DS size M (Full pack) 9/10 condition except for microscopic pin-sized hole on front left pocket. 

for P31-DS size M

We can chat about including a combo of these mods I have too if you're down to trade. 

3a-wk3 full pack
3a-mp2ts black (recent release) full pack x2
3a-mts6 black (recent release) full pack

also if you wear size s I can throw in one (or three) different nike x kostas shirts they released at the Nike x Kith space in soho that my ex used to work at lol

WTB

P31-DS M if I can't trade

J58ws L

J47a-ws L

LF1 crimson as well as black size 8.5 US

Hot Lava as well as bamboo presto sz S

My honor to help you 2

On 8/22/2019 at 3:18 PM, jeddyhsu said:

Want To Trade: 

3A-3TS - 3rdArm (2011) in black X-Pac with olive straps + _Coded sidearm

for 

3A-1 (2011) in Black X-pac with Olive straps.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20190822_140032.jpg

IMG_20190822_135633.jpg

IMG_20190822_144655.jpg

IMG_20190822_140456.jpg

If this bag was a child he would be 8 years old and in 3rd grade. Good condition, good behavior.