The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTS  p23 ts s medium con (8.5) raf, bag, spec sheet, worn a few times by me and previous owner (€950)

WTS. j36s black m with spec, bag, no logo tape
Con (9.0) still has dwr coating, bought worn once, worn 4 times by me.
(€1200)
Hmu with offers too

Located uk

(deleted my last trade post)

Edited by Bit_of_colour

On 7/6/2019 at 10:12 PM, thatslapz said:

WTS:

J34-GTPL / Medium - $1500 shipped in US.  Lightly worn.  Pictures and description on Grailed. SOLD

J40-S / Black / Medium - $500 shipped in US.  Worn, fading on stotz from use but no rips/tears/stains.    SOLD

J41-GT / FW1415 / Medium - $1000 shipped in US.  Worn, but good condition.  Minor pilling on collar.  See Grailed for pictures.   SOLD

Nike Acronym AF1 Downtown / Black and Olive / US10 - $125 shipped in US.  Lightly worn.  Some marking on side of sole, can provide pictures to anyone interested.  No box and misplaced the extra laces, so will only come with the olive laces.       SOLD

PM for shipping outside of US.  Generally will be +$30-50.  No international ship on the shoes.

Looking for a P30A-DS in small like everyone else, so can work out a trade for any of the above.  

Added:

J76-GT / Black / Medium - $1500 shipped in US.  Worn a handful of times, like new.  Grabbed the J1A-GT during the restock and don't need both.  

Edited by thatslapz

WTT/WTS New In bag/box, less than retail.

P30A-DS XL

$1300.

Also forgot I had KR-NG2 7.5-8/10 with bag and spec sheet

$210

Trade for or interested in buying the following, all in XL where applicable:

GT-J4 Grey

P25H-DS/P25-DS

S14-AM

NG7-AM

3A-1 Xpac

Rewards of money and ACR info for leads to any of the above.

Edited by Danwise

WTS/WTT

P10-DS / size L, 8/10 condition, missing bag and spec sheet, for $700+shipping

P10A-CH / size L, 7/10 condition, missing bag and spec sheet, for P24A-S black/raf (preferably the latter) in size L

3A-1 L2 8/10 condition, w/ bag and spec sheet for 3A-1 in the latest black X-Pac

LF/WTB

J1A-S / size M

Edited by Kaizo

anyone know the retail price of the 3a-mz3 and mz5 foil? And these only came as pairs correct? I've been meaning to pick them up but definitely don't want to pay more than retail for already expensive little pouches. Posting this here as it might as well be a WTB

If you can take it a step further and remind me of the measurements for each that would be very nice! all i know is the mz3 is the larger one, unless I have it backwards...

Edit: the xpac ones are still on the site so i found the measurements there

Edited by hooper

29 minutes ago, hooper said:

anyone know the retail price of the 3a-mz3 and mz5 foil? And these only came as pairs correct? I've been meaning to pick them up but definitely don't want to pay more than retail for already expensive little pouches. Posting this here as it might as well be a WTB

If you can take it a step further and remind me of the measurements for each that would be very nice! all i know is the mz3 is the larger one, unless I have it backwards...

have both sets (full in great cond) of mz3 foil, can sell for both for retail.

Yo,

i am looking for an S-13W acronym x nemen hoodie.

I am not sure about sizing, if it fits big I am after an M if it’s tts I am looking for an L. Only olive please.

If the price is reasonable i don’t mind the condition. 

Thanks 

Edited by DeadHype

WTS/WTT:

3a-2 xpac unused SOLD

3a-3ts blk foil 9/10 condition 850 USD net

3a-mk1 laminate 9/10 250 USD net

3a-mz3 blk foil pair 9/10 300 USD net

3a-mz2ts latest xpac version 10/10 225 USD net

Looking for:

ng4-ps, gt-j29 black size M

mssg for pictures and questions

Edited by MangoSushi

2 hours ago, Nouveau Pauvre said:

IC: Bamboo colorway OG Nike prestos, size 12. Not wearing these much, and I see people looking for them. If anyone wants a well-loved pair (price will reflect this,) let me know. 

Gotta post asking price 

forum rules

Huge shoutout to one of the more OG guys here.

The one and only Ztema. One of the most considerate and patient Sellers in this thread, he made sure our encounter was smoother than smooth peanut butter. Don't be afraid to do business with them.