The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

On 6/9/2019 at 1:28 AM, dreamboatjustsoul said:

WTS price dropped 

P24A-S black large 18ss version 9/10 full pack 1200$ 1100$ or 950£ 870£++ with everything included.

pm me for more pics.

Add WTS help a friend to sell

S-J5 raf green medium from 08 probably. 400£++ no spec no bag, other things included ON HOLD

Edited by dreamboatjustsoul

WTT 
P10TS-DS worn a handful of times size M full pack ( pin sized hole where one's phone would be, think from my keys ).

for p24a-DS size M 

I can include a pair of black 3a-mp2ts from the recent drop as well as a 3a-wk3 if ya trade me.

I might also want to trade my p23a-ds for them as well size M 9/10 condition full pack

WTB

Crimson and Black LF1 in US 8.5

Olive and Bamboo presto sz S

J47a-ws in M or L

j58ws in L

On 4/15/2019 at 9:26 AM, dolvn said:

WTB/ WTT:

P10-DS black in size XS.

Can pay in cash (paypal ready), or trade (2012) P10-S 8/10 condition in Black size S or (2015) P10-DS 7/10 condition in Black size S + some cash on my end.

Have a good day all.

Hey all,

Still looking for this in an XS as I lost a ton of weight recently. I'm willing to trade the p10-s and the p10-ds, both in a S and black, together for p10-ds XS as well! 

WTB:J66-GTV size m, J40-CH m, J55-MP m

WTS:

all prices net, there will be better prices if bundle buy 

3A-MP2TS single, no spec and ziplock, no holes(lol), old issue with the white sealed  125 usd

3A-MP1:limonta version,no spec and ziplock, no holes again(bottom corners with obvious signs of abrasion,there also fading and the blemish of the drag tab logo,not affect the funtion, see detail pics later) 250 usd

3A-MSOL;full set,solar panel and the battery brick basiclly died, but the carry case is super useful as being a molle pouch(bigger than mz3) 200 usd

3A-MK1(need double check):limonta version, no spec and ziplock. no holes, normal signs of wearing and the interior acrnm logo is fresh. 250 usd

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

F1-T-A - $600 shipped in US.  Worn a couple times while waiting to see optometrist.  Was told my prescription is too strong for the size of the frames, so unfortunately selling.  Pics upon request (basically new though).

SP9-E / Black / Small - $300 shipped in US.  Used, the cotton has the typical Epic sheen to it.  Light fading in high wear areas.  Pics upon request.  No bag or spec sheet (purchased without).  

J41-GT / FW1415 / Medium - $1100 shipped in US.  Worn, but good condition.  Minor pilling on collar.  See Grailed for pictures.    

PM for shipping outside of US.  Generally will be +$30-50.

Edited by thatslapz

1 hour ago, saskey said:

Hi Poonti
contacted you via grailed without a feedback. Do you ship internationally (Europe)?

You do realize that there’s a DM(direct message) feature on this forum...?

13 minutes ago, saskey said:

Maybe interesting to more people? Sry if inappropriate.

Are you familiar with the concept of ‘High speed, low drag’?