The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WANT TO TRADE:

P17-DS SIZE S BRAND NEW

P10-DS FW1516 SIZE M BRAND NEW

J36-S BLK SIZE M BRAND NEW

P32-DS SIZE M BRAND NEW (Only TRADE WITH SIZE S)

J63A-FO SIZE M 9.5/10

LOOKING FOR:

J28-K PURPLE SIZE S/M

P30-DS/CH SIZE S

3A-2

CP2-SS SIZE M

P32-DS SIZE S

J53TS-GT SIZE S

J1A-GTPL SIZE M

J1A-GTV SIZE M

Edited by fanki

13 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

For sale (incl free shipping to UK/Europe - if you are elsewhere we can try and work something reasonable out) :

J16-GT, size medium, tried on only, pack with all bits, originally purchased at 18montrose in september 2017 for £1293 - will take £1000.

J53TS-GT, first run, size medium, tried on only, pack with all bits, originally purchased at End in september 2016 for £1221 - looking to get my money back.

J68-S, RAF, size medium, tried on only, pack with all bits, originally purchased at acrnm.com for 1410EU - looking to get my money back plus fees. Tentative on quick sale as I'll probably regret this.

P26-S, RAF, size medium, tried on only, pack with all bits, originally purchased at acrnm.com for 786EU - will take £500.

Thanks.

WTB J16-GT for $1700 USD.

Located in the U.S.

Also, WTS J1A-GT Gen2.2. 9.5/10.  Size L. Carefully worn. For $2200 USD. Include everything. Can provide pictures/receipt to those who're interested. 

Edited by s_ma

On 3/18/2019 at 6:08 PM, brainerd666 said:

WTS:

3A-E1-L in lightly used condition. Has some minor patina but is solid otherwise. Looking for $100 shipped in the US, add monies if you’re from elsewheres. 

833B695E-E917-47EA-95FF-267F445B288F.jpeg

4A931ED0-ABB7-4E37-9BE4-392A4C2430B2.jpeg

7E60C66F-B44F-41B6-9BE8-C932A10325BE.jpeg

8722C49D-3350-4668-927D-393C3DE4C25C.jpeg

06053AAA-46F8-4265-9DA5-622DCF177D11.jpeg

FAF04999-9B67-4EC2-851C-9C6D9E82EF75.jpeg

EDIT: SOLD

Edited by brainerd666

On 4/5/2019 at 10:02 PM, brainerd666 said:

WTS: J47R-GT Size Medium

Condition 8.5

- Some minor delamination with no noticeable effect on waterproof-ness. 

- Some discoloration of high wear areas on the backing  

- lower zipper tape is peeling slightly

- collar guard facing ‘felt’ has separated partially.

Overall construction is solid. Seam tape is solid. Zips are solid. No tears, rips, frays, holes, or forward facing imperfections.

Includes sando bag and geek sheet.  

Asking 900 all in, shipped US F/F, otherwise 3% fees plus international. Pics upon request. 

Btw- price does not reflect the overall condition of jacket, just looking to make a quick sale  

Bump, price drop to 850

EDIT: SOLD

Edited by brainerd666

Price drop and post consolidation

WTS:

P10A-S Black size S 8/10 condition. 1000 USD plus ship and PayPal fees

P9-S Olive size S 6/10 condition. 350 USD plus ship and PayPal fees

J76-GT Black size S 10/10 condition. Tried on once and doesn't suit me. 1487.23 EUR / 1670 USD plus ship and PayPal fees

Under retail and less than cost to me. Not including my import duties and I'll mark it so you don't have to pay like you would ordering from Acronym. Returning it soon so hit me up if interested thanks

WTB:

J16-GT size S

P30-DS size S

J44L-GT size S

DS-J5 Black size S or M

LA3-DS size S

Edited by fasttimes

Hey @darkart stop down voting my shit. I’ll pay your moms that money I owe her once I sell this fucking ACR gear. Give it a rest already. 

Edited by brainerd666
Heh well played on that downvote about the downvotes.

WTS J66-GTV SZ S EURO 1300 NET (tried on condition)

WTS P24A-S black SZ M EURO 1300 NET (worn once)

WTS J65-WS SZ M EURO 1213 NET (tried on condition)

WTS J58-WS EURO 1300 NET (9/10)

WTS P32-DS sz M EURO 1052 (tried on)

All full packed

Edited by Wklcarl

On 4/5/2019 at 10:09 AM, thatslapz said:

WTS - P32-S Black Small, brand new, only tried on.  $1100 shipped US, $1150 shipped international.  These were more expensive than the DS for me because of the tax rate (16.6% vs 7.1%).  Below cost regardless.  

Drop, $900 shipped in US, $950 international.  Going back at end of week if no takers.  

30 minutes ago, wexler said:

WTS:

NG8-PS

$175 shipped conUSA

WTB:

LF100 sz 11/11.5

I have a pair in size 11. Worn a few times, but ultimately too large for me and stored in my closet since. Send me a DM if interested!

17 minutes ago, Yardsale said:

what's the back story?

I think he’s just pissed that I downvoted his original J36 listing which had two different prices for the black and RAF in the same sizes, which he then edited after it started getting more downvotes. I made a cheeky post regarding it and he went full jr incel troll mode on that shit. Check out his post history it’s cringe hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I think he’s just pissed that I downvoted his original J36 listing which had two different prices for the black and RAF in the same sizes, which he then edited after it started getting more downvotes. I made a cheeky post regarding it and he went full jr incel troll mode on that shit. Check out his post history it’s cringe hilarious. 

I dont get the hype for the j36, possibly the hardest pass in my opinion 

42 minutes ago, ArmandGLA said:

I dont get the hype for the j36, possibly the hardest pass in my opinion 

I dig it. I love stotz, and prefer the offset map pocket, as well as the overall profile of the jacket. It also seems to have a useable amount of pockets. Some of the ACR jackets are just overkill imo pocketwise. It’s nice to have options, until you have too many options... 

3 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I dig it. I love stotz, and prefer the offset map pocket, as well as the overall profile of the jacket. It also seems to have a useable amount of pockets. Some of the ACR jackets are just overkill imo pocketwise. It’s nice to have options, until you have too many options... 

Haha so your in that grey area of pockets! Would you consider the j1ts-s / J47a to be overkill 

1 minute ago, ArmandGLA said:

Haha so your in that grey area of pockets! Would you consider the j1ts-s / J47a to be overkill 

Yeah, but I’m now realizing that I’ve probably derailed the BST thread enough this month.

Should probably move this convo over to the main ACR thread. 

Price drop, 1470 USD. Would rather move it on to someone for cheap than eat the cost of returning it. Going back at the end of the week if no takers

On 4/8/2019 at 10:01 AM, fasttimes said:

WTS:

J76-GT Black size S 10/10 condition. Tried on once and doesn't suit me. 1487.23 EUR / 1670 USD plus ship and PayPal fees

Under retail and less than cost to me. Not including my import duties and I'll mark it so you don't have to pay like you would ordering from Acronym. Returning it soon so hit me up if interested thanks

Edited by fasttimes
Edit: sold!