P32-DS - Small - Brand New  SOLD

J47TS-GT Black - Medium -  Brand New US$2100

J74-PX Black - Medium - Brand New US$1400

J73-WS - Large - Brand New US$1100

+ PP Fees and $40 shipping worldwide

Thanks!

Edited by yankees19032002

3 hours ago, thatslapz said:

WTS - P32-S Black Small, brand new, only tried on.  $1100 shipped US, $1150 shipped international.  These were more expensive than the DS for me because of the tax rate (16.6% vs 7.1%).  Below cost regardless.  

You tried it on? Was wondering if you can tell me how the waist fits? Measurement seems big

WTS:

J76-GT Black size S tried on once and doesn't suit me. 1487.23 EUR / 1670 USD plus ship and PayPal fees

Under retail and less than cost to me. Not including my import duties and I'll mark it so you don't have to pay like you would ordering from Acronym. Returning it soon so hit me up if interested thanks

Edited by fasttimes

WTS: J47R-GT Size Medium

Condition 8.5

- Some minor delamination with no noticeable effect on waterproof-ness. 

- Some discoloration of high wear areas on the backing  

- lower zipper tape is peeling slightly

- collar guard facing ‘felt’ has separated partially.

Overall construction is solid. Seam tape is solid. Zips are solid. No tears, rips, frays, holes, or forward facing imperfections.

Includes sando bag and geek sheet.  

Asking 900 all in, shipped US F/F, otherwise 3% fees plus international. Pics upon request. 

Btw- price does not reflect the overall condition of jacket, just looking to make a quick sale  

Edited by brainerd666
Words and stuff

On 3/14/2019 at 12:43 PM, purpleDogMan said:

Still WTB:

3a-13ts blk 

based in US

If you’re still looking I just got a brand new one today in the US that’s a bit too small for what I need. I’d sell for retail and eat the ship and customs. 

1 hour ago, brainerd666 said:

@darkart needs the hugz poor lil bastard. 

you have very bad attitude, poor language usage. I dont feel offended as @brainerd666 clearly shows his quality as a human being, seeking to reverse human evolution. I feel the anger in your reply, but I dont hate you. You are just another guy sitting in front of the computer or holding smartphone with poor language. Wish you were not in Tokyo as Japanese people respect people and seek human evolution mentally. They clearly would reject a stone age scavenger just like you. (: 

Edited by darkart

Price drop

WTS:

P24A-S, sz. L, RAF, Full set, FW16/17, 9.5/10 €950 (~1050 USD).

P10-S, sz. L, Black, Full set, SS18, 9.5/10 €850 (~950 USD).

P9-CH, sz. L, Melange, no spec sheet and bag, minor flaw on the hem but still lots of life left, 6/10 €250 (~280 USD).

All 3 as a set for €1850 (~2050USD)

Located in Austria, Europe. Shipping to US Continental is roughly 50€ (~55 USD).

Can provide pics on request.

LOL I this is think this is the funniest thing I've ever read on the community sales thread... and I'm neutral here!

2 hours ago, darkart said:

you have very bad attitude, poor language usage. I dont feel offended as @brainerd666 clearly shows his quality as a human being, seeking to reverse human evolution. I feel the anger in your reply, but I dont hate you. You are just another guy sitting in front of the computer or holding smartphone with poor language. Wish you were not in Tokyo as Japanese people respect people and seek human evolution mentally. They clearly would reject a stone age scavenger just like you. (: 

4 hours ago, darkart said:

I have two questions:

1. Are you experiencing an anal fissure?

2. Have you seeked the appropriate medical attention?

bonus question:

Where’s the beef?

On 1/27/2019 at 1:39 PM, senorfraz said:

WTB:

J1A-GT 2.2 / Size S

J72-DS / Black / Size S

J43A-GT / Size S

J28-GT / Size S

P24A-S / Black / Size XS or S 

P30-CH or DS / Size S

P15-CH / Size S

S19-DS / Black / Size S

S-18K / Size S

Looking for 8/10+ Condition - trades available as well!

Edited by senorfraz

4 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

I have two questions:

1. Are you experiencing an anal fissure?

2. Have you seeked the appropriate medical attention?

bonus question:

Where’s the beef?

Good questions but first of all i don't have to answer any of your questions. Secondly, when you mention the word anal fissure, clearly you are the one who needs the appropriate medical attention. Its understandable, when someone's having mental illness, he/she will think everyone else's insane. Subconsciously, you are actually asking yourself those questions. I am just curious after all those education, someone would actually say such things to another human. Those words only come from the mouth of a low life. No matter how educated you are. Those words expose who you really are lol

Edited by darkart

1 minute ago, darkart said:

Good questions but first of all i don't have to answer any of your questions. Secondly, when you mention the word anal fissure, clearly you are the one who needs the appropriate medical attention. Its understandable, when someone's having mental illness, he/she will think everyone else's insane. Subconsciously, you are actually asking yourself those questions. I am just curious after all those education, someone would actually say such things to another human. Those words only come from the mouth of a low life. No matter how educated you are. Those words expose who you really are

Is that you Grandpa? Tell us where you hid all the GOLD!!! 

We’re hungry. Need gold for the sandwiches. 

37 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Is that you Grandpa? Tell us where you hid all the GOLD!!! 

We’re hungry. Need gold for the sandwiches. 

Hahahah....... I cant stop laughing:D:D:D. Oh..... is that what you do for living. Here's a penny, such a talented clown you are. I hope the circus gives you warm bed tonight;)

On 4/5/2019 at 1:13 PM, JoseRizal said:

You tried it on? Was wondering if you can tell me how the waist fits? Measurement seems big

It feels TTS in the waist for me, DS was a little looser in the same size.  I can take some measurements if you have any specific requests.  

Edit: Measurements added @JoseRizal

As always, give a little leeway on these as Acronym is hard to measure.

Waist: 16.5in

Front Rise: 14in

Rear rise: 13in

Knee at articulation - about 10 inch.  

Edited by thatslapz

On 3/4/2019 at 4:57 PM, junchengjc said:

WTB/WTT
WS-P3A, size S
P15-CH, size S
J29A/B, size S
J48-SS, size S
J49-SS, size S