The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTS:

P10-S • Black • M • solid 9/10 no flaws • comes with sandwich bag and ingredient list • $950 + ship • Paypal only
P10A-S • Black • M • solid 8.5/10 no flaws • comes with sandwich bag and ingredient list • $1050 + ship • Paypal only
P24A-S • RAF • L • solid 8.5/10 no flaws • comes with sandwich bag and ingredient list • $1050 + ship • Paypal only
E-J4TS • Black • M • 7/10 only general, uniform fading no flaws/holes/tears • comes with sling, no sandwich bag or ingredient list • $900 + ship • Paypal only

in the off-chance you want ALL of it, take it all for $3,800 + ship • will throw in scented love letter • Paypal only

WTT:

1st

My:

J58-ws size M (9/10) with bag and sheet, lost red windstopper tag 

For your:

3a-1 xpac black (9/10 or above) , RAF could be considered if it's brand new

Shipping fees on you. Located in HK.

Or 

P24a-DS SZ L (equal trade)

2nd:

My j47a-gt with nail size sweat stain other parts I could rate 9.5/10 (pics could be given)

J1a-gt sz M retaped 7 cm inside collar. outside over 9/10 very good condition.(previous owner bt4d)

For your:

j28k sz S red/purple/grey (over 9/10 condition)

Shipping on you (negotiable, depends on condition)

3rd:

J47ts-gt-wht (tried on condition)

For:

Open to your proposal

Edited by Wklcarl

On 3/26/2019 at 1:32 PM, Ztema said:

WTS
S6-C, size S, 7/10 I guess, minor pilling, inner tag washed out, no holes or rips. Without bag and specsheet. 
LA4-BR, size S, 8,5/10 washed once, no pilling, holes or rips. Full pack. 

Both for 200$ + shipping +pp fees
Please see condition on photos.
https://imgur.com/a/NDVNz

SS-J2, size M, black, no bag and sheet, but with sling

230$ + shipping +pp fees

20190312_200622.jpg

20190312_200608.jpg

20190312_200559.jpg

20190312_200707.jpg

Edited by Ztema

On 3/19/2019 at 8:23 PM, cornerska said:

WTS:

P10-S XL Raf 7/10 - 650 600 USD + Fees & Shipping

https://www.grailed.com/listings/8677805-Acronym-P10-S-Raf-Green

NG7-PS 9/10 - 220 200 USD +  Fees & Shipping

https://www.grailed.com/listings/7465897-Acronym-NG7-PS

Price drops.

Edited by cornerska

WTS:

P24A-S, sz. L, RAF, Full set, FW16/17, 9.5/10 €1050.

P10-S, sz. L, Black, Full set, SS18, 9.5/10 €980.

P9-CH, sz. L, Melange, no spec sheet and bag, minor flaw on the hem but still lots of life left, 6/10 €300.

Located in Austria, Europe.

Can provide pics on request.

Posting for Karl Nikolai

Please avoid doing business with Kien Tran Tuan on Facebook, @khali on Grailed, @automata.195 on Instagram. He’s notoriously known for his standing history of poor feedback. Gave him a chance and had to post this.

Upon receiving the J28-K, I was severely disappointed to see the condition in person. Was not as described (9/10 condition) with full delamination around the collar; stains behind the collar, back of jacket, and elbows. Snags at the lower back of the jacket as well. I handwashed the jacket with Grangers and none of the stains could be removed while the midlayer of the jacket could be seen floating inbetween the shell and inner layer of the fabric (delamination). 

Jacket is still wearable and some of these details are nitpicking, but I would fully understand if the description was described accurately in terms of use and age rather than trying make a deal with hype.

Photo Apr 02, 12 24 49 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 02, 12 24 33 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 02, 12 02 56 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 02, 12 02 40 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 02, 12 01 48 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 02, 12 01 35 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 05, 10 55 53 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 05, 11 13 39 AM.jpg

16 hours ago, burgerking said:

Posting for Karl Nikolai

Please avoid doing business with Kien Tran Tuan on Facebook, @khali on Grailed, @automata.195 on Instagram. He’s notoriously known for his standing history of poor feedback. Gave him a chance and had to post this.

Upon receiving the J28-K, I was severely disappointed to see the condition in person. Was not as described (9/10 condition) with full delamination around the collar; stains behind the collar, back of jacket, and elbows. Snags at the lower back of the jacket as well. I handwashed the jacket with Grangers and none of the stains could be removed while the midlayer of the jacket could be seen floating inbetween the shell and inner layer of the fabric (delamination). 

Jacket is still wearable and some of these details are nitpicking, but I would fully understand if the description was described accurately in terms of use and age rather than trying make a deal with hype.

damn...that looks way more beat than i thought. almost copped this last year, and im kinda glad that he flaked. there were issues raised up about his shady practices on FB 

8 hours ago, undrcovr said:

damn...that looks way more beat than i thought. almost copped this last year, and im kinda glad that he flaked. there were issues raised up about his shady practices on FB 

Yes, I am the one posted his bad behavior:

Kien Tran Tuan cheats an Indonesian brother 9/10 condition in a j1tss blk. Luckily they met up trade, the j1tss shit. Deal blows.

Another Chinese boy bought the j1tss blk, but this buyer was cheated that packing is never come with that.

KIEN TRAN  approached me few times for trades this j28k before for my j1a and j47a, and after days "busy", he just disappeared just treat others like trash (few ppl I know have same experience) 

And this fuck up case. And I know the victim K also.

And most seriously, when I posted this to Facebook, I don't know why the admin deleted the post. They should be the one proactive to make blacklist to protect the member. But now I don't know why. I PMed the fb admin.

Update: Facebook admin said it's not deleted, maybe technical reason. Now I go repost. (3 April 22:49 hk time)

It's not only the bad ppl make the world worse, those did nothing on this is the equal harm. 

Edited by Wklcarl

WTT:

J58 ws size s 8.5/10 condition no flaws 

P10ts ds size s 8/10 condition, signs of wear, minor piling 

S19 ds size s 8.5/10 condition, minor damage from factory 

for:

S21 ds size s

P10ds SS2018 size s

Not looking to sell outright, open to offers 

WTS: P10TS-DS small.  9/10 condition, full pack.  $1050 shipped in US, PM for international but generally about +$50.  

Pictures added - as you can see the only real wear is very minor pilling on the inside of the main pocket bags.  An actual 9/10, 10 being brand new and flawless.

https://imgur.com/a/wWWaAcY

SOLD

Edited by thatslapz

WTS (prices include US shipping via PP F&F. Trades get priority):

Nike x ACR Vapormax Bone US7, BNIB: $150

Nike x ACR Vapormax Black/Volt US7, worn twice: $150

S-J30 Black, Small full pack: $900

J36-GT Black, Small full pack: $1900

ACR x Nemen J43-K Dust, Small full pack: $1000

ACR x Nemen S7-C Black, Small full pack: $270

ACR x Nemen S7-C Olive, Small full pack: $270

WTT (not selling outright):