The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTS

3A-8TS Bag (X-Pac)

3A-L1-13 Laptop sleeve (X-Pac)

3A-MZ2TS Modular Pouch (Limonta)

Details:

Bag and sleeve are 9/10 (inside logo is worn, white bag liner is slightly discoloured, no tears, stains, or visible wear otherwise)

Pouch is 6/10 (it's the original Limonta. It wears)

I'm the original owner, items ship with original dust bags and spec sheets.

$2250 + shipping from Ireland.

IMG_1263.jpeg

IMG_1264.jpeg

IMG_1266.jpeg

IMG_1273.jpeg

IMG_1272.jpeg

IMG_1274.jpeg

15 hours ago, steph said:

WTS

3A-8TS Bag (X-Pac)

3A-L1-13 Laptop sleeve (X-Pac)

3A-MZ2TS Modular Pouch (Limonta)

Details:

Bag and sleeve are 9/10 (inside logo is worn, white bag liner is slightly discoloured, no tears, stains, or visible wear otherwise)

Pouch is 6/10 (it's the original Limonta. It wears)

I'm the original owner, items ship with original dust bags and spec sheets.

$2250 + shipping from Ireland.

Granted these could be construed as a collector’s items at this point. But after spending some 20 years in the collectible comics market I can say with some semblance of surety that two things are highly indicative of perceived value: 

1: Rarity

2: Condition

i see a slight disconnect here in regards to one of those descriptors regarding the asking price on this lot...

Edited by leg
Please quote without wall of images

6 hours ago, thatslapz said:

Did you not just sell a J1A-GT for $2500 on Grailed when people can buy them for retail when they restock in a month?  Not hating, you gotta do what you gotta do...but calling out someone when you're doing the same thing?

https://www.grailed.com/listings/8463595-acronym-j1a-gt-2-2?

Yes and I made sure everyone who looked at the listing knew there was a restock coming (I directly said so in the description). Whoever bought it was (or should have been) very well aware that they could wait and try next month. I also paid the ~$428 import tax on it as I've mentioned, so after fees that's not as large of a mark up as it appears. I'll take the negrep, but I didnt want to spam the topic with an over priced listing (~2.2k was my PayPal fee + shipping break even since I paid ~2,060, that's like 400 more than others could sell for) especially after everyone agreed to wait on wtbs.

18 minutes ago, RodG said:

Yes and I made sure everyone who looked at the listing knew there was a restock coming (I directly said so in the description). Whoever bought it was (or should have been) very well aware that they could wait and try next month. I also paid the ~$428 import tax on it as I've mentioned, so after fees that's not as large of a mark up as it appears. I'll take the negrep, but I didnt want to spam the topic with an over priced listing (~2.2k was my PayPal fee + shipping break even since I paid ~2,060, that's like 400 more than others could sell for) especially after everyone agreed to wait on wtbs.

Like I said, I don't really care if people sell for profits anymore.  I agree your price wasn't that bad, I just found it a little amusing you were calling someone else out for something similar.  No hard feelings, and thank you for responding like an adult.

12 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Granted these could be construed as a collector’s items at this point. But after spending some 20 years in the collectible comics market I can say with some semblance of surety that two things are highly indicative of perceived value: 

1: Rarity

2: Condition

i see a slight disconnect here in regards to one of those descriptors regarding the asking price on this lot...

Yeah, reasonable – But people are free to make an offer that they feel reflects both of those things. I'm not in a rush to sell, and the 8TS is quite rare.

the blurry spots near the eyelet is the black plastic used to reinforce the inner part of the hole.  You can google images of the bamboo and they are quite noticeable in most shots.  As for if it is legit, I would say yes because the shape of the black tape on the upper looks good, as well as how spaced the first eyelet prong is from the rest of the cage. However, I would take more opinions if you are truly worried as I'm not a master at these things. 

WTB:

P24A-S MEDIUM LOWER CHASSIS SKIN RAF VARIANT

SKIN CONDITION: 7.5-9.0 

SKIN PATINATION AND WEAR ACCEPTABLE IN 7.5-9.0 SET PARAMETERS 

//NO STAIN//

//NO FRAYS//

//NO TEAR(Z)//

//NO NEW//

BLACK VARIANT=ERROR\\404\\

THIS UNIT NEEDS LOWER CHASSIS SKIN VARIANTS

EXCESS OF LOWER CHASSIS BLACK SKIN VARIANTS IN CURRENT INVENTORY=LACK OF LOCAL ENVIRONMENT DIVERSITY

ADD DIVERSITY TO THIS UNIT

ADDED DIVERSITY=GREATER CHANCE OF OVERALL SURVIVAL/COMPLEXITY/DATA BENEFIT(S)//

<<//\\>>

On 3/5/2019 at 5:37 PM, Flipflop214 said:

Couple more things to add to my listing:

SOLD P23A-DS SZ S 9/10 CONDITION - $1600 gifted (or add PP fees) shipped within the USA (ADD $80 FOR EMS WORLDWIDE)

J74-PX SZ L BLACK 10/10 CONDITION (JUST TRIED ON) - $1300 gifted (or add PP fees) shipped within the USA (ADD $80 FOR EMS WORLDWIDE)

HIT ME EITHER HERE OR ON MY IG (SAME USERNAME)

Edited by Flipflop214

IC: DS-HD2 FW12/13, black, size L for 350 Euro (? I'm not sure, if that makes sense) plus paypal (or gifted) and shipping

There's only some minor piling. Doesn't really fit me anymore unfortunately. Will provide pictures to interested parties

Edited by kraak
got enough messages for now