The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Not mine, but someone is selling a 3A-MTS4 in pretty good condition!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Acronym-Phone-Case-3A-MTS4/323564083275?hash=item4b55ec184b:g:uD0AAOSwHF1b9xug:rk:18:pf:0

edit: got a notification 10 mins after i posted this it sold after sitting for a day haha. hope whoever it was enjoys it!

Edited by jeddyhsu

So after using the black xpac 3TS for around a week, I'm considering that the 3A-1 might be a better choice for me in terms of function (Or is there much of a difference?).

Possible WTS:

3A-3TS BLK xpac 

827€ + shipping and fees

Thanks for reading.

WTT: J58-WS size M near perfect condition aside from snap buttons showing wear. 

For: J50-WS or J50-S black size M + possible cash

Possibly also considering other warm winter liners that I haven't thought about yet.

Criteria: Should be wearable enough on its own, and warm enough for -1 to -10 celsius weather. 

Edited by TechwearEnthusiast

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, Flipflop214 said:

Sell me your HD2-DS in Dust sz L (paying top dollar depending on condition of item)

Oh, I forgot.. I'm also looking for the following:

SET- 2 sz L

WS-P3A sz L

Willing to trade my NG4 for the above items plus cash, hit me.

Edited by Flipflop214

2 minutes ago, rogerhuangxj said:

I think Kith got both.

Many Thx. That's a shame. I was at the store 2 weeks ago and they hadn't had any of these left. I am based in Europe and ordering from the US is too much hassle for me due to our local custom here in Munich. So many trouble in the past. 

WTS:

-3A-5TS xpac (older edition with vx07 xpac, gen 2.0 according to its spec sheet), 7/10 condition. well worn but pretty good condition still. outer layer has one very small tear (near the back and not noticeable when worn). another small tear on the inner layer near the opening of the bag. still lots of life left. comes with spec sheet but no bag. $1000 +fees&shipping

-SS16 P10-DS size S, 8/10 condition. worn but no rips, holes, or tears. the inner white waistband liner is a little dirty from wear. comes with bag, spec sheet, and carabiner. $1000 +fees&shipping

-LF1 black, size 8.5 (fits more like 9). condition 8/10, used but tons of life left. don’t have the box anymore unfortunately but have the orange laces. $300 +fees&shipping

-DAF1 black with the bluish sole, size 8.5. condition 8.5/10, used but lots of life left. Only notable wear is the yellowing of the sole. don’t have the box anymore unfortunately. $125 +fees&shipping

can accept f&f payment if you'd like to forgo paypal fees

Wtt: j47a-gt full pack (9.5/10) small for j1a-gt small + $400 or j47a-ws small + $700

or straight trade for J1AV-GT size small (new)

or sell $2750 net

wtt: p23ts-s (raf) small new full pack + cash ($400) for size s p30-ds or size xs p24a-ds or p23a-ds

or sell p23ts-s (raf) (net$1250)

straight trade for p10-ds size xs / p22-ds size s

wtb:

3a-11ts

wts:

j43-k black size m (net$1400)

DAF red size 9.5 brand new (net$180)

Edited by erictheninja