The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

WTT 

J1A-GT size M (9.5/10, full pack) 

for 

P10a-s, p10-s in RAF, size S (less preferable is M), not sure but maybe P30-CH size S. Condition 9,5/10 at least + cash on top. Not interested in other trades. 

Edited by Yan90
Grammar mistake

On 24/06/2018 at 7:54 PM, Ztema said:

WTS
S6-C, size S, minor pilling, inner tag washed out, no holes or rips. Without bag and specsheet. 150$ + shipping + pp fees
LA4-BR, size S, washed once, no pilling, holes or rips. Full pack. 150$ + shipping + pp fees
Please see condition on photos.
https://imgur.com/a/NDVNz

Price dropped to 125$ each + shipping and pp fees

I'm getting to the culling phase of my pursuit of Acronym, where I've figured out which stuff I'm into and am trying to shrink my collection to the core essentials. Listing here for a bit first before grailed.

Sorry the prices are all over the place; I'm generally trying to make back what I paid or the current market value, whichever is lower. See if you can guess which ones I bought from retail or community members, vs which ones I gave up and shelled out to scalpers for :)

• All with bags, spec sheet, jacketsling, might be missing non-logo tape on the jackets
  • Sorry the photos are all wrinkled, they've been packed in storage. Happy to take more photos
  • Not really looking for trades, but I guess if you have a 2018 olive 3A-3TS or a P30-DS, I'd like to hear about it. Open to offers as well
  • these prices are all pre-fee but I'll cover shipping in CONUS

WTS

J43A-GT (S) $2500 - 7/10 kills me to let this go but I can't justify two Acronym hardshells. Some aesthetic scratches on the interior backing and you should get a professional to re-press some of the tape, but no actual damage.

3A-3TS Black Foil $1000 - 9/10 used this two or three times

GT-J34 (S) Black $1600 - 8/10 didn't even know this came in black until I bought it. Some wear on the zippers but generally excellent condition

P23TS-CH (M) Black $950 - 8/10 little bit of fading, alas I'm definitely a size S...

J62-PB (S) $1000 - 9/10 wore this twice, sick jacket but too slim for me through the shoulders

P25H-DS (S) $1500 - 9/10 worn two or three times, amazingly comfortable

Vapormax Tee (S) Black $90 - 10/10, never worn, I actually have no idea what this retailed for but would be willing to sell for retail if it's less than this

Thanks for looking!!

WTS

P17-S size S (8/10, just some patina in the waist creases, crotch, and pocket opening) sold!

J28-GT FW1718 version size S (10/10, only tried on) $2200 USD +shipping

LF

P23A-DS size S, willing to trade any of the items above (plus cash on either end depending on item)

Edited by neromancer

On 05/09/2018 at 11:47 AM, Flipflop214 said:

^i think the the P5TS-S never came with a drawstring hem.  I added them to my old olive and grey pair when I turned them into paratroopers 

Thanks Flip, I thought they released a 2nd gen that had them, but maybe I'm wrong and I'm thinking of the P1.

On 30.08.2018 at 7:07 PM, Yan90 said:

WTT 

J1A-GT size M (9.5/10, full pack) 

for 

P10a-s, p10-s in RAF, size S (less preferable is M), not sure but maybe P30-CH size S. Condition 9,5/10 at least + cash on top. Not interested in other trades. 

SOLD. WTB P10-s, P10a-s size S, RAF.