The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

On 05/07/2018 at 12:51 PM, Kamikaze said:

bump. would also sell the p24a to fund the p30.

long shot but trading j47a-gt xl for a size large. might consider a large j47a ws as a last resort...

How do you go from a large in p24a to a small in p30?

13 minutes ago, RackG said:

How do you go from a large in p24a to a small in p30?

Normal sizing I usually take large, maybe xl if very slim fitting. Pants with oversized waist I normally take medium based on height but with p30 being a bit wider I could try small. Medium is however preferred. 

WTS:

J62-PB Small full pack, brand new just tried on $1000 shipped in CONUS

WTT (not for outright sale):

3A-3TS XPAC full pack (original blue-ish one, not new olive)

3A-12TS

J36-GT Small full pack

J47R-GT Small full pack

Looking to buy/trade above items for:

J47A-WS Small or Medium

SOLD

2017 Lunar Force 1’s size 9.5. Brand new, includes box for you completist types. Tried on once while standing on a clean towel, so the soles are still sparkly.  I want to wear these out so bad, but I know as soon as they got dirty I’d die inside a little... (I wear size 10 in everything else Nike and these fit great btw)

Asking $210 shipped in the US, friends and family payment.  International pays their own way. 

Edited by brainerd666
Forgot to specify year duh

On 05/06/2018 at 1:13 PM, awex said:

mCqVM5OTH6KNU4BPX1Hw

2x LA5-MP size M, one of each colour, full nemen kit included (shirtsling, plastic bag, tags)
Olive 9.5/10, Black 9/10

Awesomne shirt jackets! I liked it enough to buy both colours! They fit on the small side. Best for S-M under 6 feet tall. 

Looking to trade for the same in size L or for 3A
Will only sell for cash only for the listed price of another LA5-MP in L

FS:

J25-SS olive $700

J62-PB $800

J47A-GT $2600 $2400

J47A-WS $2000

P25-DS medium $1000

P23TS-CH $700

3A-8TS xpac + 3A-MK2 xpac $2000

everything large and with bag, tags & spec sheets unless otherwise noted. PM for more details. No trades sorry 

Edited by kampongkid

35 minutes ago, kampongkid said:

FS:

J25-SS olive $700

J62-PB $800

J47A-GT $2600

J47A-WS $2000

P25-DS medium $1000

3A-8TS xpac + 3A-MK2 xpac $2000

everything large and with bag, tags & spec sheets unless otherwise noted. PM for more details. No trades sorry 

If anyone needs an xl j47a gt for the same price lmk so I can buy 

On 2018/6/26 at 2:00 AM, darkart said:

WTS

P30-CH Size S Full Pack 

Brand New

$1750 USD + 40WW Shipping + PP fees(For invoice)

Would Consider trading for

P24A-DS Sz Small 9.5/10 Full Pack
P17-CH Sz Small 9.5/10 Full Pack 
P23TS-CH Sz Small 9.5/10 Full Pack

P30-CH sold!

3A-MZ2TS, OG XPAC.  8/10 condition.  Small nick in outer fabric top right corner, less than .5cm, and does not go all the way through.  The stitching on the right zipper pull also came undone, but this is pretty minor.  Comes with spec sheet and bag, molle clips, and tag. 

$375 shipped to US, international add extra for shipping depending on location.  Pictures available, PM if you're interested.  

Sold

Edited by thatslapz

it's long overdue...but never too late

These people no needs introduction, but + rep to

@yankees19032002, @CARLOOA and @AvantSol

Great sellers, easy to communicate with and fast shipping.

I would gladly do business with them again. 

Thanks guys!!

Edited by paper2k1

On 7/9/2018 at 3:32 PM, brainerd666 said:

WTS:

2017 Lunar Force 1’s size 9.5. Brand new, includes box for you completist types. Tried on once while standing on a clean towel, so the soles are still sparkly.  I want to wear these out so bad, but I know as soon as they got dirty I’d die inside a little... (I wear size 10 in everything else Nike and these fit great btw)

Asking $210 shipped in the US, friends and family payment.  International pays their own way. 

excellent price

On 27/6/2018 at 5:51 PM, darkness541995 said:

WTS/WTT J1ts-s size S BLACK cond 9/10 full pack for 1600$ + ship & fees, can trade with J43-gt, J47r-gt, P30-ch/ds, J32gt

also want to trade J28-k white/blue colorway size S cond 9/10 with J43a-gt size S, i will add $$$ 

WTS:

*= Prices exclude shipping and pp fees.

Thanks

Edited by yankees19032002

Hey guys. 
I want to warn you in short story about a scammer from grailed.com with a high positive rating.
He bought my pants Acronym p23ts-ch on the grailed 4 months ago. The next day I sent them to him with track number. The parcel was tracked as expected, but after transfer of the parcel by Russia post to the partner organization (Canada post) for further delivery, the tracing ceased. It turned out that the type of parcel as "small package" is not tracked on the territory of Canada, unfortunately I did not know it. There is a reason to suspect the buyer knew about this peculiarity of Canada post and took advantage of the moment. He opened a claim on PayPal before the delivery of the parcel was expected (less than 1 month). At that time I really thought that the parcel could get lost, and as a respectable seller I refunded the entire amount at my will. Afterwards I begun reading forums devoted to the parcel delivery to Canada, and figured out that the parcels reach Canada`s receiver simply without traceability. A week later he wrote that the parcel was at his post office for all this time, but he did not pick it up. And when postman arrived with the package, buyer without any ground refused the delivery. 
He said that if the parcel might return to me, it will happen not earlier than three months. He added, that there is a possibility that parcel might not return because he sent it back without track number and return address. 
So, as you might noticed, we made a deal, I duely fullfilled all my obligations, but byer unilaterally refused to meet his commitments, and deliberately cheated me acted in the way to get both money and pants. 
It has passed more than two months since the dispute was opened, but I still do not have neither package, nor money. I am confident that he has received and uses these pants, or has already sold them. And also received full pants amount. I want you to be careful and not take into accounht the seller's rating as a main warranty of his integrity. Even with a high one, he can be a fraud.
His profile is https://www.grailed.com/NathanG
Full correspondence with him on the site https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ojtjlpesljer0l/nathanG.jpg (a small part of the correspondence was conducted on the site paypal) Read the bottom up.
Track number RA651166385. Tracking ceased in France 
Information about the fraudster:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013554062864
nathanguergis(at)yahoo.ca
Nathan Guergis
56 Brian Avenue
Angus 
Ontario L0M 1B3
Canada

Edited by Z-11

1 hour ago, X.bee said:

I've sold to this guy before with no issues. It is worth noting that he does have 2 grailed accounts as 1 of them has been suspended multiple times.

He does not deceive everyone of course. But in my case, he realized that I cann't track the parcel that he already received.  I threatened to investigate the loss of the parcel. So he admitted that recieved pants and came up with that he sent them back to me, because he was frightened.

WTT:

J43a-GT medium 9/10 complete

J25-WS medium 8/10 complete

LF/WTB:

J36-gt duo tone medium (might put some cash on top depending on condition)

j36-gt black medium + cash on your part

SS-J25 medium in black or olive

S8-DS medium (getting real impatient for ACR to release it, that's if they re-release it this year lol)

Edited by AvantSol

Long shot but WTB J28-K in Grey/Blue, size medium or large, since I regret selling my old one.

Not super fussed about condition, but prefer an 8/10+. This means no visible stains or permanent dirt scuffs larger than the size of a dime, and none of the lamination issues. Some sweat stains on the inner neckline is okay. Don't really care about original bag/spec sheet, but I'd prefer if the tapes were still there and definitely want the jacket sling to be there as well.

5 hours ago, sailor saturn said:

Long shot but WTB J28-K in Grey/Blue, size medium or large, since I regret selling my old one.

Not super fussed about condition, but prefer an 8/10+. This means no visible stains or permanent dirt scuffs larger than the size of a dime, and none of the lamination issues. Some sweat stains on the inner neckline is okay. Don't really care about original bag/spec sheet, but I'd prefer if the tapes were still there and definitely want the jacket sling to be there as well.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p618542704

WTT:

Having:

A) CP1-ss size S (9/10), no bag and sheet

B ) And p30-ch sz M

C) j1a-gt size D full pack 9/10

D) j28-gt size S full pack 9.5/10

For:

J28k,sz S any non white

J43a-gt sz S or sz M

3a-5ts xpac or L2

P23a-ds sz S