The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Hate to say it but WTB: P30-CH in Large (or possibly XL)... please let me know if you have any leads, Acronym cancelled my order and refunded me so I missed out. 

Would consider trading some of my grails if you're a size L too. Drop me a line if interested.

Cheers guys.

21 hours ago, darkart said:

WTS

P30-CH Size S Full Pack 

Brand New

$1850 USD + 40WW Shipping

WTS

P30-CH Size S Full Pack 

Brand New

$1750 USD + 40WW Shipping + PP fees(For invoice)

Would Consider trading for

P24A-DS Sz Small 9.5/10 Full Pack
P17-CH Sz Small 9.5/10 Full Pack 
P23TS-CH Sz Small 9.5/10 Full Pack

Edited by darkart

On 6/21/2018 at 1:57 PM, erictheninja said:

J47-GT Size Small Full Pack 9/10 cond.

J48-SS Size Small Jacket only 9.5/10 cond.

NG7-PS 10/10 Full Pack

Will trade for: P30-DS small

+ p10-s raf size small 9/10 cond.

Updated: 

WTB in 9+/10 condition (& will also consider trades +/- cash adjustments):

looking for:
J28-K size S or M  in red
J41-GT size S or M
J49-SS size S or M
NG3-PS
P10TS-*, P23A-DS, P23TS-*, any of them in size S
SS-CP1/2 size S or M
3A-8TS
3A-MK1/2/3 X-Pac

can offer for trades:
GT-J29, petrol, size M, full pack, 9.5/10
NG7-PS, brand new full pack
P10-S, black, size S, SS18 version, brand new full pack
3A-1 Olive X-Pac, brand new full pack
3A-3TS Olive X-Pac, brand new full pack
3A-3TS-BLK, brand new full pack
3A-3TS-L2, 9/10 full pack
3A-6TS X-Pac, 9/10 bag only

Hey quick interest check, I have a M sized WS-J25 that I am to fat for now. If anyone is interested in trading for a size L let me know. Might be interested in other trades as well. It comes with the sling and the carabiner, no bag or spec sheet. Lightly worn. I will post some pictures when I am back at my house. 

On 5/17/2018 at 11:32 AM, TestaRossaTed said:

For Sale:

J16-GT FW1718 Size S, full pack condition 9/10 

Looking for 1800 net, sorry about the high price, unfortunately paid more than that when I bought it, ships free within US

B, price open for negotiation, also listening to trades for jackets in size S or M, will add/subtract depending on model. Mainly looking for J47R-GT and J43A (yes I know this one is quite unlikely:) but let me know what you have, thanks!

WTT

J43a-GT medium 9/10 condition with bag and spec

FOR

J36-gt duo tone medium (might put some cash on top depending on condition)

j36-gt black medium + cash on your part

If anyone has any leads on a cp1 or 2 in medium lmk, would be appreciated.

Wtt:

With My:

P23a-ds sz M (9.5/10)

Cp1-ss sz S (9/10) /

Cp2-ss sz L (9.5/10)

Ng7-ps

j1a-gt sz S (9/10)/

J1agt sz M (9.5/10)

j28-gt sz s (9.9/10)

J1ts-s sz M (duo, 9.5/10)

For your:

J28k (non white) sz S +/- cash 

Cp2 sz M

Cp1 sz M

Edited by Wklcarl

On 25/06/2018 at 3:03 PM, Dolphinski said:

Hate to say it but WTB: P30-CH in Large (or possibly XL)... please let me know if you have any leads, Acronym cancelled my order and refunded me so I missed out. 

Would consider trading some of my grails if you're a size L too. Drop me a line if interested.

Cheers guys.

No longer required. Acrnm came through with some truly outstanding customer service and hooked me up.

2 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

No longer required. Acrnm came through with some truly outstanding customer service and hooked me up.

Would you be willing to share any details? I’m always curious to hear customer service related stories with acr, since I’ve heard wildly conflicting feedback regarding their customer service standards. 

59 minutes ago, strikethrough said:

Would you be willing to share any details? I’m always curious to hear customer service related stories with acr, since I’ve heard wildly conflicting feedback regarding their customer service standards. 

I'd had a few amicable mail exchanges with them about my cancelled order and I thought it was done with to be honest, if they're gone they're gone and no amount of complaining or being a dick is going to change that. Then they just dropped me a line today out of the blue and apologised again for the mistake on their side in cancelling my order. told me how much they appreciated that I'd been a loyal customer for so long and made me an extremely generous offer to make up for it. I always say that it's not what you have to deal with, it's how you deal with it. In all honesty, I think this could be one of the best examples of turning around a customer disappointment that I've ever experienced. Hats off to them.

WTB:

J49-SS size m or l

J66-GTV, size m, used would be fine

FS:

SP1TS-S size s, used, full pack, color white,550 net

P23TS-CH, size l, used but good condition, 9/10 solid, 1050 net

P24A-RAF, size m, used but good condition, 9/10 solid, 900 net

DS-J12TS, size m, used but good condition,9/10 solid, 750 net, that is the thick wb400 version

3A-3TS, bnwt, xpac 2018 version, 900 usd, net

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

1 hour ago, Dolphinski said:

I'd had a few amicable mail exchanges with them about my cancelled order and I thought it was done with to be honest, if they're gone they're gone and no amount of complaining or being a dick is going to change that. Then they just dropped me a line today out of the blue and apologised again for the mistake on their side in cancelling my order. told me how much they appreciated that I'd been a loyal customer for so long and made me an extremely generous offer to make up for it. I always say that it's not what you have to deal with, it's how you deal with it. In all honesty, I think this could be one of the best examples of turning around a customer disappointment that I've ever experienced. Hats off to them.

That's dope man!!

... I had a similar situation where my size was apparently bought in between my order confirmation and my payment confirmation. After a few days I just got a "sorry, payment not received before item sold out". Ended up finding what I wanted on here so all is well... But Subnet would fix everything!!!

2 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

That's great to read.

I've had a few frustrating exchanges with the support staff - mostly over the last couple of years and largely due to PayPal if I'm being honest - but their handling of it all had been pretty immature and unsympathetic.

I'm happy to say they seem to be responding quicker, more consistently and with a more helpful attitude of late, though. In contrast to the prices, I hope they keep this up.