The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

great seller with awesome communication @Toilettebun @yankees19032002

WTB(or WTT):

J49-SS, size m or l

WS-P3A, size m

J46-S RAF, size m

can add full line 2018 xpac 3rdarm stuffs as trade,depends on models and condition etc (also can for sale as retail price at acrnm,)

FS:

3A-1 early issue: 800 usd with PayPal gift and shipping not included.

The green limonta Version back like 07ss, the green strap one, all parts are safe and sound. No rips and tear, normal sign of wear and fading as time goes by. No spec and ziplock buy will provide replacement og xpac spec sheet.detail pics at http://xumatrix.lofter.com/post/3bb26c_12592058

double check and the minor flaws are the side pocket zipper head from ykk just aging and fell off(the plastic part, not affect any function though).

and the fading is mainly on the mk3 pocket, you could compare the color with other parts.

And the white marks around the side pocket is mostly the glue,not wipe with wet mop but worth trying.

was on hold for a user here but seems like he not finish payment so going on

SS-J1FB, size l, fit for man like size s in acr. As a gift to my mother but after she trying on she said not that into it:(   full pack, no dirt. Price 1000 usd with no shipping and PayPal gift.

Pics from my mom haha  xumatrix.lofter.com/post/3bb26c_125a598d

DS-J12TS,size s,olive,full pack, almost brand new.  900 800 usd shipped with PayPal gift.

P26-S, size m, black, bnwt. sell for 900 usd that what i paid for with paypal gift and shipping not included.

E-J21, size l, black, just tried on, pretty much bn, full pack, 880 usd for paypal gift and shipping not included.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

Another quick round of price drops. Looking to make things move. If you're interested in multiple pieces, we can work something out. 

J39-S Light Shell Gabardine Trench Coat - Medium - Raf Green SOLD

GT-J20 Gore-Tex Pro Hardshell Jacket - Medium - SOLD

P23TS-S HD Gabardine Tec Sys Drawcord Trouser - Medium - Black SOLD

Link to original post with pictures https://supertalk.superfuture.com/topic/147967-the-acronym-community-sales-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3269613

NG7-AM Cashllama Silk Mesh Neck Gaiter SOLD

Edited by analog29
Everything Sold

4 minutes ago, shieldsy said:

FS: J43A GT Size M (9.9/10 - no visible sign of wear) - looking for 1650 USD + pp/shipping.  No envelope, but have the spec sheet.

I do apologize it seems high but buying in Canada with taxes this is basically what I paid for it.

Pictures will be uploaded once home today.  Been a long time buyer/seller - Xu and cMDr can attest.

Cheers

+rep for selling a shell at a reasonable price. 

Listing some items for sale for the community before I post them on Grailed. Please only inquire if you're looking to wear the items. 

J39-S (S, Black, Like new) - $1,250
J53TS-GT (M, Black, Lightly used) - $1,650

P10A-S (M, Raf, Like new) - $950
P8TS-X (S, Black, Like new) - $550
NTS-NG1 (Black, New) - $150 
T-6 (L, Yellow, New) - $100 

Edit: 
Everything is full pack, please add shipping/fees to listed prices. Trades also welcome (Jackets/tops in M, trousers in S).

Edited by chaosen

On 2/13/2018 at 6:42 PM, Saisen said:

PRICE DROP
Located in Australia, add for shipping ( + 4% for PayPal invoice)

ACRONYM P24-S - Raf Green - SOLD 

Acronym 3A-3TS + 3A-MZ3 + 3A-MZ5 - SILVER FOIL
Brand new with all original items
Selling for less than retail which included shipping/customs / duties fee
$2300 AUD ~ [ 1800usd / 1300pound / 1460euro ]

Acronym x Nike Downtown AF1-003
Brand new in box
Size US10 and US9.5
Selling for below retail

$280 AUD each ~ [ 220usd / 160pound / 180euro ] 

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_9282.JPG

FS:

J53TS-GT  Size S  Full Pack

$2000 USD + Shipping/Fees

Excellent condition with no flaws, only worn a few times by 2 previous owners and only tried on a few times by me. Selling for how much I paid.

Edited by Guest

Not sure if it’s just me, but I’m noticing a lot of new users putting inaccurate descriptions on the condition of their goods. 

Worn a few times doesn’t always translate to 9.9/10 or like new lol

Edited by Mixture

17 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

They are not exactly community either, I personally feel that the community sales thread is a bit of a misnomer, a bit of a wild west grailed these days.

People joining 3 months ago and selling used stuff for over retail isn’t what this was supposed to be.