The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

LF J56-S XL

My friend recently acquired a J56-S in L (his s/o bought it from HBX) but it turns out its too small for him and thus needs an XL.
That said, he's looking for an XL to either trade for or just straight up buy.

LF J16-GT XL

Sorry, my mistake. My friend has a J56-S XL but is looking for a J16-GT FW17.

Thanks again.

Edited by nineBreaker
Changed LF

WTS: 3A-3TS-BLK for whatever it costs for me to get my money back. Helped a friend order off acrnm but he ended up not wanting it. It should be around $1250 shipped worldwide, can lower price slightly if shipping ends up cheaper.

Brand new. Comes with full set of bag, spec sheet, and tag still attached to the 3TS

sold

Edited by limboistic

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:39 PM, Flipflop214 said:

FS:

J64TS-S sz M RAF mint condition $1200 paypal'd and shipped within the USA, add $75 for ems worldwide. 

$1200 Shipped Worldwide via EMS.  Less $75 for domestic buyers in Trump's USA.  Not taking any BTC payments.

FS: 

All prices in friends and family payments ~

3A-3TS BLK Foil - sold

S14-AM worn once size M - 650 + shipping

Black T-14 size L - brand new 200 + shipping

Black/Ice DAF-1 size 9 - brand new 225 + shipping

LF:

J-61GT size S

Edited by Stunt

For sale:

3a-3ts, svr, just tied on, full kit, 1280 usd,    price drop to 1200 usd

3a-mz3, svr, Full set, 2016 issue, 9/10 condition. 450 usd sold

with PayPal gift, shipping not included.

p10-ch, black size m, full kit, 2016 ss issue, normal sign of wear, tons of life left. 680 usd , with PayPal gift, shipping not included. sold

j56-s raf, size l, bnwt, 1450 usd with PayPal gift, shipping not included.

j62-s,size s, bnwt, 1300 usd with PayPal gift, shipping not included.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

this price isn't bad and the bag could be cleaned up easily I'd imagine (just dirty under the flap and the vinyl which bagjack would replace). pics would probably help. anyway there's been a few that changed hands recently to base the price on- this one that sold for $1500, the one I replaced it with for $1750 and the other one b lee sold to the photographer dude for $2300. all sales were with no mods.

17 hours ago, kampongkid said:

this price isn't bad and the bag could be cleaned up easily I'd imagine (just dirty under the flap and the vinyl which bagjack would replace). pics would probably help. anyway there's been a few that changed hands recently to base the price on- this one that sold for $1500, the one I replaced it with for $1750 and the other one b lee sold to the photographer dude for $2300. all sales were with no mods.

The price wasn't what i was questioning. He quoted his post and adjusted the price in the quote, instead of just actually saying what the updated price was, just slightly confusing it all

9 hours ago, StolenBread said:

The price wasn't what i was questioning. He quoted his post and adjusted the price in the quote, instead of just actually saying what the updated price was, just slightly confusing it all

That's correct - the price has been adjusted from 1550 to 1450 USD. Didn't mean to confuse anyone. Please carry on.