The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Needed to add some wts stuff with BTC encouragement.

PULLING UP FROM 40'

WTB (close to new as possible) :)
J54-LP, Medium
S-J8, Medium
P20-S, Medium, Black

Offering spec sheets to the Gods!

WTS

J43-K, Olive, Medium, 9.5/10. No wear marks (obviously taking into account NeMeN dyeing imperfections). No bag or spec sheet.

Pricing $885 invoiced, $850 friends and family (we're friends right?) OR $750 in BTC. I WILL PAY SHIPPING IN US, you pay worldwide

Basically, I want to net $850 or encourage cryptocurrency transactions and take a $100 hit. THIS SAYS J43-K, I KNOW YOU HYPEBEASTS HAVE TERRIBLE READING COMPREHENSION BUT ACRONYM ALSO MADE A J43-K IN OLIVE.

Non-Acronym (apologies in advance)

Veilance Indisce Pants (made in Canada), Black, 33. 9.5/10, no wear marks, cobrax tag attached still. 

Pricing $365 invoiced, $350 friends and family (we're friends right?) OR $275 in BTC. I WILL PAY SHIPPING IN US, you pay worldwide

Basically, I want to net $350 or encourage cryptocurrency transactions and take a $75 hit

Edited by CARLOOA

29 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Wonder how many 54s are out there man...a bit like the 49, regret sleeping 

I don’t think I’ve even seen a picture of someone wearing theirs outside the product images from the mothership.

59 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I don’t think I’ve even seen a picture of someone wearing theirs outside the product images from the mothership.

for j49,i really dont usually see many fit pics in public source,but E actually post it way back the second drop with girls fitting on ig.

Also I missed it since official drop and two of friends offer but will keep an eye of it. That should be sort of acr ultimate soft shell hoody solution.So wtb j49 size m or l as well here lol 

j54 is another story,as lp lover,i dont think i would post it too much cause its like the real start of whats gucci phase haha

About sizing, strongly recommends one size down as you normal Acr sizing. @CARLOOA size s would your better choice if you ain’t too obsessed with the E mpire fit 

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

About sizing, strongly recommends one size down as you normal Acr sizing. @CARLOOA size s would your better choice if you ain’t too obsessed with the E mpire fit 

It's pretty over the top but I really do like the huge fit E has in the shots :D At the time i remember it was 1Kish in price and I left it ...but obviously now this is 'cheap' in the scheme of things and a classic piece imo is gone...bah! 

I had my eye on that for ages, kind of a 'tank buster' piece but funds were low, was hoping it was around in XL long enough for me to accumulate the readies but no joy, I shall have to live vicariously through the images of others.

I was hoping there was going to be a shift to the looser style, what with the advent of P15/17/23 et al.

Liking the J61-GT currently - thing is I don't 'need' anything. 

First world problems eh?

5 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

Wonder how many 54s are out there man...a bit like the 49, regret sleeping 

There was a L 49 on Grailed for about 30 minutes a few days ago, but sold off-site so no record, 1K was the price.

The 54 also made a brief appearance (as in, I refreshed, it was there, refreshed, it wasn't) back on acrnm.com during the old gear re-stock, but disappeared almost instantly, think it might have been an error.

@Danwise haha its from my friend,and he decided on holding it after conderation.

@Dolphinski thanks bro for the heads up,yeah i still keep it as loro lovers lol. Also already acceptted the facts that these farbrics would not used by the brand,mainly for the reason of costs maybe.

and the link the quick review back to the main acr discussion

WTT: P23a-DS Brand new, in size Medium.

Looking for size large P24a-DS or S or J1a-GT in Med or Large. Lets work something out! Hit me up if interested.

Edited by rmc

WTT/WTS:
Acronym P25-DS : Size S 
Worn Twice, Like New - No Flaws! 
W/ bag and spec sheet.

Open to trades in other Acronym items size S. In specific, the following:

LF:
J36-GT
J43A-GT
J28-GT
J57TS
HD-4BR
P23 & P23TS (black)
P17 (black)
P24A (black)
P15 

Will add cash where needed.
Message me.

IMG_5764.JPG

New with tags Acronym J55-MP. Tag size XL, but good for a large or XL person. Black. Raccagni zippers. Made in Italy. Asking $600 + shipping. Located in NY.

Approximate Measurements:
• Chest 25"
• Shoulder 19"
• Back Length 30"
• Sleeve 26.5"

8DF82FB528AD44068A01CBE9BF69A79B.jpg

0318D172375647F79A59E4960346E91A.jpg