The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

IC updated:

P9-E,size l,olive(bundle offer with p24 for 800 usd)

J48-SS,size s,570 usd,shipping and pp fees not included

GT-J19,size m,sr1 non sale

J48-BR,size m

CH-J31,black,size xl,1000 usd,shipping and pp fees not included

GT-j34,olive,size m

P24-s,raf,size m

P10-Ch,size l,night

SS-H1,size m

P23-S raf,size m,full set,looking for acrnm retail+shipping+pp fees

feel free to ask me details and pics anytime:)

Also highly positive feedback for @mike lowrey @GUNDAM  @rnstyip

Trustworth,helpful to make the acr community better place even under such shabby ecological cycle.

Edited by Xu Jianfeng

WTT or WTS : P23-S Raf size M

Just received them from Bureau Belfast today, a little too huge for my tiny waist.

I know this is almost impossible, but is there anyone willing to trade me a p23s in size S?

PM if WTB

41 minutes ago, GvL said:

WTT or WTS : P23-S Raf size M

Just received them from Bureau Belfast today, a little too huge for my tiny waist.

I know this is almost impossible, but is there anyone willing to trade me a p23s in size S?

PM if WTB

This has been covered about a bazillion times but they're ultrawide, they're supposed to be huge on your waist. All you need to be concerned about is how the length fits. The sizing reflects more the length than the waist. If you size down, they will obviously be shorter. The smalls suit people around 5'9ish if that's anything useful to go by.

On 22/09/2017 at 4:56 PM, GUNDAM said:

WTS/WTT

P24-S - M - Black 9/10 worn a few times 

£550 all in 

Lil update, after seeing some new fit pics of the P23A-DS im kinda fiending for a pair Size M if anyone did actually want to trade for P24 id add cash obvs.

Or i will just cop striaght up

:)

4 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

This has been covered about a bazillion times but they're ultrawide, they're supposed to be huge on your waist. All you need to be concerned about is how the length fits. The sizing reflects more the length than the waist. If you size down, they will obviously be shorter. The smalls suit people around 5'9ish if that's anything useful to go by.

Thanks for the advice, I’m around 5’10 ish and the length is alright. However the hip allowance is rather huge and thinking perhaps size S might fit better.

17 minutes ago, GvL said:

Thanks for the advice, I’m around 5’10 ish and the length is alright. However the hip allowance is rather huge and thinking perhaps size S might fit better.

The difference between M and S in waist is insignificant when you’re looking at just how wide they are. Both M and S are going to be comically too wide. However at 5’ 10” the length of a size M should be close to perfect. If you go smaller you run the risk of them being too short (especially after they shrink a bit which they will being 100% cotton).

Keep the M. Trust.

6 hours ago, GvL said:

Sounds like you just hopped on the acronym hype. P10,15,17,23 are all reliant on the length for sizing as opposed to the waist measurement. P10 is slightly different yet similar story however p15,17,23 all requires you to size according to length because they all come with ultra wide waist and if you checked the measurement charts beforehand you'll see how huge the waist measurement truly is.

Edited by Toilettebun
Grammar corrections

On 12/09/2017 at 10:10 AM, senorfraz said:

For Sale:

Acronym P16A-S 
Size S - Black 
WORN ONCE, LIKE NEW, NO FLAWS! 
Comes w/ bag, tags and spec sheet.
$700 USD / €590 EUR

Acronym P14-S 
Size S - Black 
WORN ONCE, LIKE NEW, NO FLAWS! 
$700 USD / €590 EUR

Acronym P1TS-S 
Size S : RAF Green 
WORN SPARINGLY, 9/10 - NO FLAWS! 
$550 USD / €465 EUR

Interest Check: 
Acronym P25-DS : Size S 
Worn Twice, Like New - No Flaws! 
W/ bag and spec sheet.

Items located in Melbourne, Australia. Worldwide shipping available, shipped international priority at $45 USD.

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5452.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

B! Still up 

1 hour ago, isomug said:

WTS J16-GT in size S for retail + shipping.

Unfortunately the jacket was a bit too big for me, so I'm looking to pass it on. I know it's a long short, but I'd also be interested in a trade for size S J43A-GT. 

I'm potentially down for that, whats your height/weight if you don't mind me asking for reference?

34 minutes ago, haleyma said:

I'm potentially down for that, whats your height/weight if you don't mind me asking for reference?

5' 9'', 145lb, 35'' chest. I have a S Veilance Arris that fits well as another reference point

Edited by isomug
forgot a '

16 minutes ago, mukaiten said:

was the jacket too long? in what way was it big for you?

Length was fine. Main thing for me was the chest was a little roomy with just a t-shirt. I could see how if I layered and wore it with a liner (jacket is zip-in compatible) that it would fit much better, but the weather where I live isn't conducive to that, so I see myself not wearing another layer with the jacket for the majority of my use cases 

Edited by isomug

On 7.09.2017 at 3:42 PM, s3b said:

Selling:

J41-GT

Size Large

Condition - 9/10

Spec sheet and bag included

SOLD

DAF1-006 (black/crimson)

Size 44,5EU/10,5US

Condtion - 9,5/10

OG box and additional laces included

160 EUR + shipping

Bump

Edited by s3b

1 hour ago, isomug said:

Length was fine. Main thing for me was the chest was a little roomy with just a t-shirt. I could see how if I layered and wore it with a liner (jacket is zip-in compatible) that it would fit much better, but the weather where I live isn't conducive to that, so I see myself not wearing another layer with the jacket for the majority of my use cases 

Ah interesting, I guess the J16 wouldn't work for me even if I was more biased towards an oversized fit then as I'm 5'6" 130lbs. Thanks for the info though, really appreciate it. 

13 hours ago, Toilettebun said:

Sounds like you just hopped on the acronym hype. P10,15,17,23 are all reliant on the length for sizing as opposed to the waist measurement. P10 is slightly different yet similar story however p15,17,23 all requires you to size according to length because they all come with ultra wide waist and if you checked the measurement charts beforehand you'll see how huge the waist measurement truly is.

I owned a P10-ch in size S and P10ts-ds in M. Both fit alright but size M needed a belt. I guess the fit for p23 is really the matter of length. Thx for the info!

On 9/23/2017 at 8:14 PM, cornerska said:

Haven't sorted it out fully yet. Ordered P23A, spec sheet in the bag is for the P23A, but the pants in the bag are P23-S. 

WTT - brand new P23-S size Large, for P23A-DS size Large

Otherwise I'll probably be sending these back pretty quick here

Edit: Since I'm a new poster I'm sure that makes me look suspicious. I've been a lurker for a long time (not that that means anything). I have purchased from @jward451 and @kampongkid in the past. This is my grailed profile: https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/2797 . 

Edit part 2: I'm keeping the pair I received. Steve at Hotoveli has been very helpful in trying to find out where the other pants went. They're refunding me the difference in value. 

UPDATE: This is now a WTS post. Shortly after I told the Hotoveli folks I'd keep the pants, I received a message from the person who received the pants I was supposed to get. I have now bought them.

That said, I'm looking for a quick sale. If someone is interested, I can send the pants right away without the bag and spec. Or I can wait until the package comes in and then ship the whole pack out.

WTS - P23-S size Large, Sold 

Edited by cornerska

6 hours ago, cornerska said:

UPDATE: This is now a WTS post. Shortly after I told the Hotoveli folks I'd keep the pants, I received a message from the person who received the pants I was supposed to get. I have now bought them.

That said, I'm looking for a quick sale. If someone is interested, I can send the pants right away without the bag and spec. Or I can wait until the package comes in and then ship the whole pack out.

WTS - P23-S size Large, $960 total shipped in the US 

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/qt66l

That’s a great story...never heard of something working out that well before! Glad you managed to get hold of the ones you wanted.

7 hours ago, RemarkableArmor said:

That’s a great story...never heard of something working out that well before! Glad you managed to get hold of the ones you wanted.

Honestly I'm still really quite surprised at how this is turning out in the end. These jawnz are worth it to jump through a few hoops