The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Disappointed that my P23-S RAF in medium make me look like some kind of demented oompa loompa, will pass them on for cost (£743 plus shipping to you) or return to 18montrose early next week if nobody wants them!

On the off chance that anyone has new P10's in large to trade for them (pref DS / CH) let me know too!

10 hours ago, agentbuca said:

Disappointed that my P23-S RAF in medium make me look like some kind of demented oompa loompa, will pass them on for cost (£743 plus shipping to you) or return to 18montrose early next week if nobody wants them!

On the off chance that anyone has new P10's in large to trade for them (pref DS / CH) let me know too!

dude same LOL that description was spot on for me as well.

IC/ WTT p23-s Black/ Small, i-just-put-it-on-and-took-it-off-immediately/ condition.

It is wayyy too big for me. Maybe for a p10 variation in a small green or black, any servicable condition. trades only

Edited by dolvn

Posting again for clarity:

WTT J28-GT (Medium) for P23A-DS (Medium) + cash to equalize. To be clear, asking retail + customs + shipping for the equalizing money. Additional $ = [(my J28-GT cost) - (your p23a cost)].

Yes—if you trade with me, you're essentially getting a J28-GT significantly under the the close to ~$1.9–2.2k resale pricing. I know this is crazy and makes less sense than reselling the jacket and buying the pants for less money. I am hoping the trade helps someone get a jacket that wasn't in budget rather than a reseller trying to make extra—I don't care what you do after the trade though resell/enjoy/burn, gimme them pants.

Finally, we can go through an intermediary if you're not comfortable trading but most people here will attest to my trustworthiness. We split shipping. 

Thanks @Stunt

Edited by CARLOOA

On 9/13/2017 at 7:32 AM, Mixture said:

Offering up the items below for a J47A-GT size M or L (only jacket I need atm) Got it!

WTT:

- L-J2 Size L (Fits like a M) 9/10 condition 

- SISP Black Transformable bag 9/10 condition 

this one: http://www.firmamentberlin.com/stone-island-shadow/22419/bagjack-transformable-messenger-bag.html

- J28-Gt size M (FW17) BNWT (full pack)Traded B)

For sale still - P23TS-S Size M 8.5/10 (FW16 -full pack) or trade for size small

Price: $OLD

Updated info. 

Edited by Mixture

Haven't sorted it out fully yet. Ordered P23A, spec sheet in the bag is for the P23A, but the pants in the bag are P23-S. 

WTT - brand new P23-S size Large, for P23A-DS size Large

Otherwise I'll probably be sending these back pretty quick here

Edit: Since I'm a new poster I'm sure that makes me look suspicious. I've been a lurker for a long time (not that that means anything). I have purchased from @jward451 and @kampongkid in the past. This is my grailed profile: https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/2797 . 

Edit part 2: I'm keeping the one's I received. Steve at Hotoveli has been very helpful in trying to find out where the other pants went. They're refunding me the difference in value. 

Edited by cornerska

A bit disappointed with the 17FW items, putting IC now preferably trade for WTB items (in like new condition) below.

FS (price including PayPal fee and shipping in US):

SET-1 size S worn once with spec sheet for sleeves and bag, but not jacket, IC

P10-S Raf size S washed with light patina, 8/10 with everything, IC

P23-S Raf size S tried on only, bnwt, IC

P23-S Black size S tried on only, bnwt IC

J28-GT 17FW size M bnwt IC

J64TS-S Black size S tried on only, bnwt IC

CH-J31 Black size S worn twice with everything, $1300

J57TS-SS size S new with everything, $1100

WTB: J29-GT, J34-GTPL, J47A-GT, P23A-DS in size S, 3A-WK2, 3A-3TS XPAC

5 hours ago, cornerska said:

Haven't sorted it out fully yet. Ordered P23A, spec sheet in the bag is for the P23A, but the pants in the bag are P23-S. 

WTT - brand new P23-S size Large, for P23A-DS size Large

Otherwise I'll probably be sending these back pretty quick here

Edit: Since I'm a new poster I'm sure that makes me look suspicious. I've been a lurker for a long time (not that that means anything). I have purchased from @jward451 and @kampongkid in the past. This is my grailed profile: https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/2797 . 

Ouch if I were you I’d be contacting the stockist asap

33 minutes ago, kampongkid said:

Ouch if I were you I’d be contacting the stockist asap

Immediately after I opened my package I sent them an email. In my cynical nature, I am concerned that they will not believe the situation. In the brightest of lights, I can at least hope for a trade or a return, and use the money for something in the second drop. Nevertheless, I am severely disappointed at this.

7 hours ago, cornerska said:

Immediately after I opened my package I sent them an email. In my cynical nature, I am concerned that they will not believe the situation. In the brightest of lights, I can at least hope for a trade or a return, and use the money for something in the second drop. Nevertheless, I am severely disappointed at this.

I’ll buy them from you. :)

8 hours ago, cornerska said:

Which store ? I would've called them immediately. 

9 hours ago, cornerska said:

I had a similar thing once where Hanon sent me an item in the wrong size when the label on the pack was right. They will believe you as you raised it straight away. I would also moan that they have stopped you from getting a hard to find item that is now sold out everywhere (might result in a discount code for you)...

23 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

I had a similar thing once where Hanon sent me an item in the wrong size when the label on the pack was right. They will believe you as you raised it straight away. I would also moan that they have stopped you from getting a hard to find item that is now sold out everywhere (might result in a discount code for you)...

If I were you I'd reason for a return with hopes that you can wrangle a guarenteed item from the second drop in your preferred size due to this headache that resulted you in being unable to have your desired, now sold out, item.

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

Which store ? I would've called them immediately. 

It was from Hotoveli. I didn't open the package until after they'd closed last night. I'll give them a ring today and hopefully figure it out. 

30 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

I was really looking forward to being swathed in that sweet sweet dryskin, alas, my time will come eventually

8 hours ago, jellyq said:

I’ll buy them from you. :)

I do appreciate the offer, however if I'm to get the difference in cost between the items back I'll need to return them to the Retailer. Naturally once my return has been completed, they'll pop back up for sale at Hotoveli